once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Preparing for the imminent US collapse

I wonder how many trillion dollars a gold coin is worth in zimbabwe

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by PROFESSOR FRINK View Post
    as a last resort, china

but i broker deals with international companies weekly right now soooooo you figure it out

what do you think will happen afetr the economy crashes? you think the rulers of the world are just going to throw their hands up in the air and say I quit?

or do you think they will try to introduce a new currency? a one world currency or basket currency? If china becomes the world reserve currency how many of them could I trade for gold?

In the market place what is worth more metal or paper?
    You hear about this?

No artificial sleazy

I wonder how many trillion dollars a gold coin is worth in zimbabwe

no comment

lol

Veteran Member

what do you think will happen afetr the economy crashes? you think the rulers of the world are just going to throw their hands up in the air and say I quit?

or do you think they will try to introduce a new currency? a one world currency or basket currency? If china becomes the world reserve currency how many of them could I trade for gold?

In the market place what is worth more metal or paper?
    I don't know whut's gonna happen, but thinking that you will be better off with gold is a long shot, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    i dont understand why ppl on this board make a big deal out of RFID, when somethin like this:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...&postcount=455

(has been around for about 7-8 years). Title is misleading.
    Well, I don't own a 'smart phone' cuz I see no reason to own one. Imo, those devices are part of the whole trend of tracking people under the guise of making life easier.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

lol. palehorse is the same as fox news. He's just trying to fear-monger limpdick wu-corpers into raising the value of his jew gold.

americans are too fat, lazy, and stupid for palehorse to ever get to harvest his post-apocalyptic soybean crop.

corporations and lazy faggots are equally to blame for a corrupt, useless government, that compared to the rest of this faggot planet, STILL isn't really that bad. Although we might be headed there...

i forgot what i was talking about and im too high and lazy and american to go back and re-read whatever i wrote.

Fags.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    I don't know whut's gonna happen, but thinking that you will be better off with gold is a long shot, imo.

Then shut the fuck up you retard why are you giving an opinion on something you dont know about

fuck

i hate fags

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post

Well, I don't own a 'smart phone' cuz I see no reason to own one. Imo, those devices are part of the whole trend of tracking people under the guise of making life easier.
    I hate to break it to you, but if Big Brother or a telecom wants to track you, it doesnt require a smart phone. Even a basic flip phone is trackable.

Do you use credit or debit cards? Are you aware of the private security firms that law enforcement or retailers are contracting, who specialize in biometric facial recognition?

Wish i still had the article, but some company recently achieved a milestone of being able to sort through hundreds of millions of photos in a couple seconds to make a positive match.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but if Big Brother or a telecom wants to track you, it doesnt require a smart phone. Even a basic flip phone is trackable.

Do you use credit or debit cards? Are you aware of the private security firms that law enforcement or retailers are contracting, who specialize in biometric facial recognition?

Wish i still had the article, but some company recently achieved a milestone of being able to sort through hundreds of millions of photos in a couple seconds to make a positive match.
    yes, I am aware that I am still trackable, but smart phone technology makes it easier, the user more complicit, and with more precision.

Were you asking if I pay my communications by use of creditcard? I don't.

Whut does the face recognician have to do with it?
    Last edited by diggy; 04-25-2012 at 02:31 PM.

smart phones are a bad deal all around besides the tracking the give you cancer fuuuuuuuck that
    I dont even like having a landline but what are you going to do? Just do the best you can to go against the NWO grain

use cash, cuz not only are your fucking the system but your also give business owners more profits which is like DPing the system

Quote Originally Posted by RORY B. BELLOWS View Post
    lol. palehorse is the same as fox news. He's just trying to fear-monger limpdick wu-corpers into raising the value of his jew gold.

americans are too fat, lazy, and stupid for palehorse to ever get to harvest his post-apocalyptic soybean crop.

corporations and lazy faggots are equally to blame for a corrupt, useless government, that compared to the rest of this faggot planet, STILL isn't really that bad. Although we might be headed there...

i forgot what i was talking about and im too high and lazy and american to go back and re-read whatever i wrote.

Fags.
    this faggot should have been mr smithers

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

this faggot should have been mr smithers

Am I mistaken, or didn't you stick your herpe-pocked albino mole rat dick in a tranny's hairy, angular ass??
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

No artificial sleazy

The biometric recognition is being interwoven into every facet of the security industry that already blankets our public spaces

One more way to track and connect the dots of the whereabouts of a person