Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 307

Thread: Preparing for the imminent US collapse

  1. #76
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    I heard Big Brother inserted microchips inside tranny assholes to help that track Palehorse's movements.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  2. #77
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,467
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    People intentionally trying to go off the grid like palehorse or people who post on this board: http://www.survivalistboards.com/

    actually raise more suspicion lol.

    The funny thing is that these sort of people arent that interesting or even remotely a credible threat to be put under the microscope. They have nothing better to do.

  3. #78

  4. #79

    Default

    How do they give u cancer?
    Quote Originally Posted by PROFESSOR FRINK View Post
    smart phones are a bad deal all around besides the tracking the give you cancer fuuuuuuuck that
    I dont even like having a landline but what are you going to do? Just do the best you can to go against the NWO grain

    use cash, cuz not only are your fucking the system but your also give business owners more profits which is like DPing the system
    Non Ignorants




    RIP

  5. #80
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,467
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    the evidence of that is inconclusive

    multiple studies have been conducted

    but when you are spoon fed your information through a conspiracy funnel mixed with fluoride back wash, alex jones pit sweat, topped off with crippling social complexes and a confirmation bias..

    your findings = positive



    let's not get too bent out of shape though
    http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=24919.php

  6. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    the evidence of that is inconclusive

    multiple studies have been conducted

    but when you are spoon fed your information through a conspiracy funnel mixed with fluoride back wash, alex jones pit sweat, topped off with crippling social complexes and a confirmation bias..

    your findings = positive



    let's not get too bent out of shape though
    http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=24919.php
    no basically your an idiot

    your the type of dumb american that will believe a couple guys with box cutters defeated our multi billion dollar air defense system from a cave

    but dont believe the warning labels issued by governments on your own device?!

    kill yourself you waste of life


    plus years ago there was tons of evidence and legislation being pushed to label HD tvs and cell phones but your faggot friends at apple paid of the right people

    fuck you you brainwashed hipster faggot, im going to laugh at you yuppies when you have grapefruit size tumors growing at your neck and Im invested in the medicine so Im going to laugh harder and Im going to laugh 3X harder because i told everyone and they laughed at me
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 04-26-2012 at 01:20 AM.

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    How do they give u cancer?
    its radiation in your pocket

    stick your dick in a microwave repeatedly and see what happens


  8. #83
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,467
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PROFESSOR FRINK View Post
    no basically your an idiot

    your the type of dumb american that will believe a couple guys with box cutters defeated our multi billion dollar air defense system from a cave

    but dont believe the warning labels issued by governments on your own device?!

    kill yourself you waste of life


    plus years ago there was tons of evidence and legislation being pushed to label HD tvs and cell phones but your faggot friends at apple paid of the right people

    fuck you you brainwashed hipster faggot, im going to laugh at you yuppies when you have grapefruit size tumors growing at your neck and Im invested in the medicine so Im going to laugh harder and Im going to laugh 3X harder because i told everyone and they laughed at me
    Look at this potato head piece of white trash not being able to bring any sort of evidence to the table once again

    Using your back creek PA logic, the baby boomers and 70s generations should have tumors growing all over their bodies based solely on the fact that most of the consumer products in their time contained much higher levels of radiation and toxins

    LOL @ the idea of you outliving anyone on this forum dough boy. get on the tread mill before you go into cardiac arrest.

  9. #84
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,467
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Once again you have proved yourself to be a textbook example of the Dunning-kruger effect.

    Go back to ripping off old ladies with dementia for their gold when Social Security can't cover the rent. Fucking gypsy.

  10. #85

    Default

    yea man your argument makes perfect sense because back in the 70s people grew up with blue tooths stuck to their head 24/7

    once again gullible yuppies like you are the text book example of the Stockholm syndrome
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 04-26-2012 at 02:23 AM.

  11. #86
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,467
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    These people grew up with lead based paint in their homes, toys and dishware

    Have you ever taken apart an old tv? Ever hear that saying "dont sit too close to the tv"?



    I really dont care to debate this. Some of you will shit your pants when you find out the potential downside to the nano tech/medicine era we are embarking on, if foul play is ever executed on a global scale. Im an optimist and hope the benefits outweigh any consequences.

  12. #87

    Default

    NO SHIT FAGGOT THATS WHY WE DONT USE LEAD ANYMORE BUT WE IMPORT ALL THIS CHINESE SHIT THAT HAS LEAD BECAUSE THEY ARENT REGULATED BUT YEA DONT WANT TO DISCUSS IT WITH BRAINWASHED FAGGOTS LIKE YOU EITHER

    nano tech is already been implemented,ON A GLOBAL SCALE, INCREMENTALLY SO NOT TO SCARE GOOD CITIZENS LIKE YOU, TURN A BLIND EYE FAGGOT SO YOU CAN SLEEP BETTER AND PRETEND THAT A PLAN FOR A SCIENTIFIC DICTATORSHIP ISNT REAL
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 04-26-2012 at 02:40 AM.

  13. #88
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,467
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Haha

    Im the only one on this board who actually devotes time to study and keep up with the advancements in the nano sector. I sometimes post news worthy stuff to keep you and the other simpletons informed.

    Keep regurgitating the info Im nice enough to share. Remember when I had to explain what graphene was?

  14. #89
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,467
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    neg rep will never defeat sideshow bob


  15. #90
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    care to comment on the nanodust we are being sprayed with, and its connection to morgellons disease?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •