Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. to this forum

hip-hop boards are really dying, because rap is so utterly awful now. Even the biggest one SOHH is a ghost town now

Here, I'm handing out late passes

too many people here dont post anything about music so in essence the forum has become like a demented soap opera

This forum isn't dying. Wutang is dying but the forum community here is the same as it's been for the entire time I've been around. Sure, people don't talk about Wutang but realistically The Wu have been making shitty, terrible music of late and only the stanniest of Stans can be anything more than disinterested.

Anyway, this forum is more about entertainment and hilarity, energetic honey and split chakras, and comedic paranoia and delusion than it is about a washed up rap group that hates this forum anyway.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
    too many people here dont post anything about music so in essence the forum has become like a demented soap opera

Thanks for that Bob ,
    Yo Robert I feel what your saying about wu tang as in the generals , but i still think the various killabees are still making quality and dope music .

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    This forum isn't dying. Wutang is dying but the forum community here is the same as it's been for the entire time I've been around. Sure, people don't talk about Wutang but realistically The Wu have been making shitty, terrible music of late and only the stanniest of Stans can be anything more than disinterested.

Anyway, this forum is more about entertainment and hilarity, energetic honey and split chakras, and comedic paranoia and delusion than it is about a washed up rap group that hates this forum anyway.

true indeed yes sir

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
    but i still think the various killabees are still making quality and dope music .

People have made this same thread countless times insisting that the forum is dying. In fact, I made one of these threads back in the day when I had more YAM in my blood.

So basically this thread is a failure but on the plus side I found out the thread starter really, really, really wanted me to neg rep him.

Additionally these fucking name changes have thrown me. I only just realised Milhouse was Durag.

i agree. It's is always a nice place to spot by and get a grimy oozing internet street kundoe and still is. I've personally been to busy and disinterested in wutang to post with the FEVERISHLY SERIOUS DEMETRIUS i used to. IF you still check for wutang though, you're a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    i agree. It's is always a nice place to spot by and get a grimy oozing internet street kundoe and still is. I've personally been to busy and disinterested in wutang to post with the FEVERISHLY SERIOUS DEMETRIUS i used to. IF you still check for wutang though, you're a faggot.
    Bahahahahaha!

Lol tsa where u been

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^this
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

LOL this gif is hilarious
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

People have made this same thread countless times insisting that the forum is dying. In fact, I made one of these threads back in the day when I had more YAM in my blood.

So basically this thread is a failure but on the plus side I found out the thread starter really, really, really wanted me to neg rep him.

neg rep?
    neg rep?

I shall neg rep my hands around your throat and force my lust upon your hershey walls you adorable fekkit

Here, I'm handing out late passes