once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XXL‘s 2012 Freshman Class Cypher

Default XXL‘s 2012 Freshman Class Cypher

Last edited by Rame; 03-22-2012 at 04:23 PM.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Why would XXL ever.... How... I can't. This is a new low. I can't condone any of this besides Danny Brown.
    Boston - NYC

hopsin is nicer than i thought, never really checked for dude. real nice flow on there.

cant stand MGK, epitome of corny!

who the fuck is that dude after MGK? and why does he claim to be a rapper?

am i the only one who cant stand danny brown?

edit: just saw the 2nd vid... i hope i never hear any of 'em ever again!
    Last edited by cap; 03-22-2012 at 04:15 PM.

utter bullshit

wow.
    danny brown is my nigga. yes, he dresses like a complete faggit, but dude can rap his ass off. if you aint heard the "detroit state of mind" mixtape series, its dope. hes way more subdued on them and he has a great ear for beats.

that being said, just about every other mc on here sucked dick.
    all them white ones were god awful. especially the bitch. shes unlistenable.

and this hopsin kid is horrid. sounds like hes doing a eminem circa 1999 impression everytime i hear him. and not cause hes in the zone like that, it seems hes just sharking that style. wack bullshit.

nail in the coffin for xxl.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

ROFL@ DANNY BROWNs IMAGE, HE DID WELL THOUGH, HOPSKIN AND ROSCOE DASH DID THE BEST THE REST WAS WACK

Smh..

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    and this hopsin kid is horrid. sounds like hes doing a eminem circa 1999 impression everytime i hear him. and not cause hes in the zone like that, it seems hes just sharking that style. wack bullshit.
    Word, but I haven't listened to more than 2-3 tracks. Didn't have any problems with him here though, probably my favorite in the cypher.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

hopsin danny brown and roscoe only ones who did they thing rest were garbage and half i never heard of so many new and better rappers they coulda put on here ... plus roscoe came out like 4 years ago lol

holy fuckin faggots

Hopsin was the only normal lookin dude minus the bugged out contacts. i didnt recognize half them, Machine Gun Kelly gotta be the white dude, skill wise he was one of the best imo.

but fuckin hell. Danny Brown, what the fuck? so many jokes ran thru my mind it shut down for a minute. that was just fuckin super faggot attire, transvestite rappers

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    wow.
    danny brown is my nigga. yes, he dresses like a complete faggit, but dude can rap his ass off. if you aint heard the "detroit state of mind" mixtape series, its dope. hes way more subdued on them and he has a great ear for beats.

that being said, just about every other mc on here sucked dick.
    all them white ones were god awful. especially the bitch. shes unlistenable.

nail in the coffin for xxl.

this

some idiot i used to hang w was like whos this when i was playing some masta ace... then he put hopsin on.. ppl don't even know masta ace and they're jockin hopsin n eminem, its retarded. em has some joints obviously... but fuckin hopsin?

i don't understand danny brown's image but whatever
    Non Ignorants

RIP

danny brown has swag, cooler than just wearing a throwback and timbs dude doesn't care what you think. obviously he had the best verse but roscoe was surprisingly good and ima keep checking hopsin, cos even though he bites eminem, i like that style of rap, he might turn in a good album eventually.

iggy azalea? lol i definitely would. she can make decent songs imo but she was wackest on this cypher. i mean she failed abysmally.

for some reason until i did my research on hopsin (very little) after seeing this cipher, i always thought he was with odd future...

hahaha I just kinda flicked thru that.. awful!! The worst part is the rest of them dudes in the back are nodding heads like they all ripping shit

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    danny brown has swag, cooler than just wearing a throwback and timbs dude doesn't care what you think. obviously he had the best verse but roscoe was surprisingly good and ima keep checking hopsin, cos even though he bites eminem, i like that style of rap, he might turn in a good album eventually.

iggy azalea? lol i definitely would. she can make decent songs imo but she was wackest on this cypher. i mean she failed abysmally.
    using the word swag? hahahaha

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I'd probably give it to Roscoe. The second group sucked, but they did have to deal with a crappy beat. That slut at the end was terrible. It sounded like Nell Carter trying to rap.