once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James Franco playing a character based on Riff Raff - Spring Breakers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Why would the movie be confusing to people? You have situations sometimes when people will do anything for money when they have none and that's what the movie looks like it's about. The 4 white girls are broke and they come up with a plan to get money by robbing banks and robbing stores. It's kinda different to see women doing this because i'm used to seeing men do that.
    you obviously don't know who the director is

-

What difference does it make who directed it? The movie is about a real life situation that some people do. Like i said before, some people will do anything for money when they have none. So the movie doesn't confuse me at all because people who have no money will sometimes rob, steal and kill to get some.

Banned

this was pretty much a blaxploitation movie...set during spring break. director Harmony Korine did the same shit with his debut movie

I repeat, this is an ART FILMMMMMMMMMMM...hence the confused motherfuckers who walked out of the theater, thinking they were going in to see Project X or Hangover

-

Ya'll kill me with your stupid opinions about stuff. How do you think this is a blaxploitation movie? Blacks aren't the only ones who do illegal stuff to get money even though that's what whites want the world to believe. Spring Breakers is nothing like the 70's blaxploitation movies like Coffy, Bucktown, Superfly, Sweet Sweetback's Badasssss Song. What do you mean it's a art film? Spring Breakers reminds me a little bit of Wild Things 1,2,4 movies. The reason i say that is because the hot white women in those movies came up with a plan to get money and get rich even though a couple of the women already had parents that were rich. Bottom line with movies like this is that no matter what race you are, when you have no money, you'll do whatever to get some.

Whatever, this movie sucked balls.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shallah Diamonds View Post
    Whatever, this movie sucked balls.
    favorite movie is Project X

favorite actor Adam Sandler

durp

-

I saw Spring Breakers yesterday and it's not that great. I was laughing at the end because 2 white girls killed all of rapper Gucci Mane's drug dealers and killed Gucci Mane while he was in a bathtub watching a black woman and a hispanic woman in the shower freaking each other hahahahahahahahahahaha. It was funny seeing James Franco be a rapper and a drug dealer with silver teeth LOL.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

i'll watch this just to stare at the girls wearing bikini's

Dope movie. Reminded me of the movie 'Kids' and then I read its the same writer/director.

I don't think i've ever seen a movie edited this way, it kind of blurs together in a druggy haze. The jailbait girls especially Vanessa Hudgens, The score of the film, the visuals and Francos creepy performance were all dope. That final scene? Wow love this movie.

Ya'll kill me with your stupid opinions about stuff.
    I think the exact same thing every time I read one of your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Non Ignorant Math Team

why was theheavens banned?

NON-IGS

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

For being a piece of shit

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.