once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: So my friend dared me to..................

Just found out that he got his own cousin with the same prank last night. They said he was crying and whimpering and shit. At least i didn't cry. I think I might have whimpered though. It was hard to act like I was over that shit, but I did. I don't want him to have any idea of what I got in store for him. I laughed and said yeah those fuckers are hot as hell blah blah blah.

He's gonna get it!!!!!!!

"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    U should do what killbotsuggested
    lol killbot suggested my idea lol

anyways, you better film this shit after all this. i dont wanan read a text description of someone gettin pepper sprayed and kicked in the junk

^I second that notion.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

How did it end
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Still waiting for the right moment. I want quite a few people to be there if possible. Sends a message.

He'll be feeling the guy in this videos pain soon.

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/video/watch/8890/

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got him!!!!!!!!!!

It all went down last night at halftime of the Bulls/Knicks game. My boy had the great idea of shutting the water to the house off before I did it! lol I went down to the basement and shut the water off, went back upstairs and said "to the porch niggas" (that means I've got a blunt. Let's smoke it) He happily went out with us. When the blunt was about gone. I tapped on his shoulder, and when he turned to face me, I obliterated his face with the pepper spray!!!!! It got him so fucking bad!!!!!!!!!! He was in a world of hurt. Screaming and all that! "MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!" "OH MY GOD!!! I"M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!" We followed him inside to the sink. I can't even begin to describe how funny it was when he turned the cold water knob and it spurted a weak stream of water for about 2 seconds and died. He screamed "WHAT THE FUCK?" LMAO!!!!!!!!! That's when he turned away from the sink in utter desperation to find water. It's also when my foot slammed into his scrotum at about 70% strength. I didn't want to destroy his baby making ability so I held back a little. Then, We let him flop around like a fish for a minute before turning the water back on. It was everything I hoped it would be. After recovering somewhat he was ready to fight. I just laughed at him while he was being restrained by two others. At the end of the night, we agreed that this had to be the end of it. We both swore to never prank each other again. I still feel the need to be cautious around him. It was worth it though. It was hysterically funny!!!!!!!!!! He deserved every bit of it.

It's over....................

I think.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

ahahahahahahhah thats hilarious

the kick to the nutts might have been too much though lol wtf
    We do it for the people.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

lol, i don't think spraying somebody with pepper spray and then kicking them in the nuts is a "prank".

I'm pretty sure it's women's self-defense.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Irondan2: Judgement Day View Post
    lol, i don't think spraying somebody with pepper spray and then kicking them in the nuts is a "prank".

I'm pretty sure it's women's self-defense.
    I'm pretty sure it was every bit as unpleasant as I hoped it would be. Whatever you want to call it, the nigga got it in epic fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    the kick to the nutts might have been too much though lol wtf
    I'm quite sure that you would feel differently after eating (and shitting) a fresh Moruga Scorpion pepper the size of a 50 cent piece.

No artificial sleazy

Veteran Member

hahhahahaha