once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Rza in studio with Colin Munroe

rza hanging out with middle class white boys... what next

yeah rza hanging out with white people is sure to alienate his fan base

lol great find pandemic

pretty cool, without looking at the video yet.. Colin Munroe is a pretty dope singer that has done some cool worth with Black Milk, Statik Selektah, Kendrick Lamar and Slum Village to name a few.. i always thought RZA could cook up some marvelous soul with a hip-hop vibe so i'm looking forward to that. he recently also produced reocrds for Talib Kweli, The Game, Wu Block and others so it ain't like he's only doing this white aritsts.. why the fuck that matter now again

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

checking the video now and the track, "Invincible" i take is the title, is sounding proper

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

sounds real promising
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal