once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Method Man & Big Stat - "Marriot 2 AM Session"

Default Method Man & Big Stat - "Marriot 2 AM Session"

"Go home study get your Smack DVDs come back in three days and get smacked in 3D..." Method Man intros Big Stat and spits a head spinning acapella. Props @MrBFE

fucking sick Meth verse!!

STREAM @ HIPHOPDX.COM

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Gawd daym haha!!! Mef better spit this shit on wax and let cats know what it is!

co-sign, this is an absolutely amazing Method Man verse.. i can't wait for the next album. i wonder who this Big Stat guy is though, he didn't really impress me but Meth really seem to be giving him the big co-sign.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Mef jus took a huge dump on everybody in the game without even tryin'. In the words of angry!: what a legend. WU-TANG FOREVER
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    co-sign, this is an absolutely amazing Method Man verse.. i can't wait for the next album. i wonder who this Big Stat guy is though, he didn't really impress me but Meth really seem to be giving him the big co-sign.

I got high hopes too. Remember this shit?!

Crazy dope!

FRESH FISH

meth is the illest.

big stat produced 2 songs on dom pachino's power rulez album. hes from ct used to be in a group called hushh with dia the world's first limbless rapper. they broke up and big stat dropped a mixtape hosted by redman when he was on the opening act on the black out 2 tour with red and meth. big stat been down with meth for years its cool to see meth push him like this
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon