once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jadakiss talks about the Wu-Block album (Video)

Banned

LOL @ jadakiss with hair

this is my most anticipated album...

this and anything killah priest is tryin to drop....

ghostface has delivered nothing but classic shit working with D BLOCK... sheek specifically... the promo cuts... ghost kills all of them...

ghost killed LOX classic recognize harder than ANY lox member over 10 years later.... what a rhyme god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheek makes dope LPs his last LP sucked cuz he was on some tryin to get on the radio shit and it blew up in his face...

go listen to walk witt me and after taxes wu nerds i know you never heard them so catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got all the tracks together for a wu block mixtape. i just got a paying mixtape job so i gotta do that but there will be a wu-corp wu-block mixtape. coming sooooooon. maybe ill do a few remixes on it too
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    LOL @ jadakiss with hair

this is my most anticipated album...

this and anything killah priest is tryin to drop....

ghostface has delivered nothing but classic shit working with D BLOCK... sheek specifically... the promo cuts... ghost kills all of them...

ghost killed LOX classic recognize harder than ANY lox member over 10 years later.... what a rhyme god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheek makes dope LPs his last LP sucked cuz he was on some tryin to get on the radio shit and it blew up in his face...

go listen to walk witt me and after taxes wu nerds i know you never heard them so catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah Ghost forced styles P to go extra hard on that last verse, he HAD TO!

What album you think is better? After Taxes or Walk Witt Me? I'm leaning more towards after taxes, they're both close though imo.

wu block and supreme clientele 2 with the right production should be the best hiphop albums of the year regardless of sales remember illmatic didnt sell what is should have but it is one of the greatest albums off all time also after taxes was a dope cd pressure was the best track i thought
    Last edited by shaolinsaga; 04-16-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
    i got all the tracks together for a wu block mixtape. i just got a paying mixtape job so i gotta do that but there will be a wu-corp wu-block mixtape. coming sooooooon. maybe ill do a few remixes on it too

Nice.

Looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by BARNEY GUMBLE View Post
    I really hope that Wu-Tang/BCC album Sean Price wanted to do come to fruition as well.

100% agree that this should GET DONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
    I'll keep and eye out for you droppin that dude.

Cosign Angry to the fullest... if it ain't Wu Block or Priest I really ain't giving much a fuck about anything in the world of music right now as far as anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    What album you think is better? After Taxes or Walk Witt Me? I'm leaning more towards after taxes, they're both close though imo.
    Me though personally just my 2 cents I say Walk Witt Me. Sheek said FUCK YOU to the haters and doubters with the debut solo. After Taxes was damn good too. Really tough choice there. I say WWM cuz it's the debut and he silenced everyone who said he was the odd man out in the LOX.
    Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 04-17-2012 at 01:30 PM.