Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'Fatal Guillotine' type questions..

Quote Originally Posted by COMIC BOOK GUY View Post
    Bob Seger lookin ass faggit
    lol

Masterbation, what are his best albums?

Vagina, put me onto it where should I start?

Home, how do u make one?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    you got to be kidding me

tell em why you mad son!

- Have You taken you ritalin, dude something is seriously fuckin wrong with you! did your mother leave you on the doorstep of someone because she couldn't possibly bear the burden of giving birth to a retard child? did your mom used to tell him he was on a football team as she strapped his helmet on and put him on the bus in the morning? Well life is fuckin hard son you must learn to bob weave & roll with the punches.

look at you placing so much focused & time on me, trolling threads, you 40 yr old virgin i doubt you have time to get pussy. Point Being: you havent had pussy since pussy had you. ya last girlfriend was an URL address ending in .com. you are very child like and it shows with just about every post. your sexuality is/has also raises a question mark seeing that you go outta ya way for to get the attention of male members on this forum.

you need to stop this excuse ya call ya life.

you swagless, hey boy your whole style is Kotex , even your beats that you made & post in the audio booth has moist overtones. Harps, Violins & Flutes. Dude, DONT NOBODY WANT TO HEAR THAT FUCKING SHIT BRUH, muthafucka treat yo shit like regular weed aint nobody fucking with your shit like that bruh.

how the first thing you do is make a thread about me....im on ya mind that bad? that mean im in ya household son.

heres the thing when people get tired of your lame ass gimmick and these diss thread which like yourself is wack ass fuck AND THEY WILL what will you have to fall back on

bottom line: fuck you

Oh really?

^^ Whos that?

Beautiful rock.

Phrases or saying people use that irritates you??

Swag and any sub-form of that word. "I like your whole personality, you come from a good upbringing and your swag is on point, my swag is on neptune ?), etc.

you swagless, hey boy your whole style is Kotex , even your beats that you made & post in the audio booth has moist overtones. Harps, Violins & Flutes.
    haha self ether
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 04-23-2012 at 12:20 PM.

lol What really started this? Why on fatal's nuts?

you got to be kidding me

tell em why you mad son!

- Have You taken you ritalin, dude something is seriously fuckin wrong with you! did your mother leave you on the doorstep of someone because she couldn't possibly bear the burden of giving birth to a retard child? did your mom used to tell him he was on a football team as she strapped his helmet on and put him on the bus in the morning? Well life is fuckin hard son you must learn to bob weave & roll with the punches.

look at you placing so much focused & time on me, trolling threads, you 40 yr old virgin i doubt you have time to get pussy. Point Being: you havent had pussy since pussy had you. ya last girlfriend was an URL address ending in .com. you are very child like and it shows with just about every post. your sexuality is/has also raises a question mark seeing that you go outta ya way for to get the attention of male members on this forum.

you need to stop this excuse ya call ya life.

you swagless, hey boy your whole style is Kotex , even your beats that you made & post in the audio booth has moist overtones. Harps, Violins & Flutes. Dude, DONT NOBODY WANT TO HEAR THAT FUCKING SHIT BRUH, muthafucka treat yo shit like regular weed aint nobody fucking with your shit like that bruh.

how the first thing you do is make a thread about me....im on ya mind that bad? that mean im in ya household son.

heres the thing when people get tired of your lame ass gimmick and these diss thread which like yourself is wack ass fuck AND THEY WILL what will you have to fall back on

bottom line: fuck you

THE REAL PCP

No artificial sleazy

"Spaaaaace monsters, one two? Or three four?"

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Oh really?

Bahahahahaha Brock banger

you swagless, hey boy your whole style is Kotex , even your beats that you made & post in the audio booth has moist overtones. Harps, Violins & Flutes.

HAHAHAHAHA I make beats that would make your moms anus prolapse son.

You're so bitchmade that all you are on this forum is a grey username with a penchant for posting pointless threads. hell, You're even too scared to show your own face which says alot on a place like this.

Ok back to the main topic....

Dreams - Do blind people have them?

Styrofoam - What do they ship it in?

School - Why be it?

11 - Why don't they pronounce it onety-one?

Lightning - Would it hit the ground faster if it didn't zig-zag?

CAPSLOCK - HOW DO I TURN IT OFF?

No artificial sleazy

lol i got that album^

No artificial sleazy

FATAL, I noticed your pain runs deep! Share it with me!!