Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Fermi Alphatek Willie has...

  1. #1
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default Fermi Alphatek Willie has...

    assimilated all ether styles from 97-12. its now time for all etherologists to either step up their game or retire.

    me? i'm like the tiger woods of ether. i can not participate for a whole year and still be world ranked because the public knows how potent my game is. right now, i'ma chill and see how things turn out. i wont let him reach the top of the dogpile but i wanna see who he removes from the food chain.


  2. #2
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    dudes a faggit

    me, i make niggaz retire
    i make niggaz give up their mod ship and retire

    i pull strings like a puppeteer

    THE REAL PCP

  3. #3

    Default

    i ethered the shiiiiiiiiiiiiit out this one motherfucker once, back in like 08. i PM'd him right after his account was activated and straight up bodied that faggittttttttttttt.

    he never even posted at all, it was godly.




    take that freemeds2782g

  4. #4
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Who ethered Gza?












  5. #5

  6. #6
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    I DONT GIVE ANY WUCORP FAG PROPS CAUSE BEFORE I STARTED POSTED HERE THERE WAS NO "SONNED" AND "ETHERED", WIGGAZ WAS SAYIN "PWNDED" AND "OWNED"



    IM GILLIE..

    U GUYS ARE LIL WAYNE,,



    ^ "WHEN DID IT BECOME COOL FOR DANIEL SON TO DISRESPECT MR MIYAGI"


  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EL HOMO SIMPSON View Post


  8. #8
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    YEA PIERRE IS ALSO A LEGEND ,,

    BUT NOT AS LEGENDARY AS THE GILLIE
    CHECK THE GILLIE VID PUT IT ON THE 5 MINUTE MARK ITS ME TALKIN TO THE WUCoRP MEMBERS


  9. #9
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,472
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
    assimilated all ether styles from 97-12. its now time for all etherologists to either step up their game or retire.

    me? i'm like the tiger woods of ether. i can not participate for a whole year and still be world ranked because the public knows how potent my game is. right now, i'ma chill and see how things turn out. i wont let him reach the top of the dogpile but i wanna see who he removes from the food chain.
    I never found your ether's that good, You came across like a black version of sheldon from the big bang theory. Tsa is still the king of the etherage IMO, He definitely got people to leave the forum based on his online slangbangings. I don't really try to ether people to win an online battle of words, I just call people out for the dumb stupid lying motherfuckers they are.

    People think cos you use energy to write something then you must care, they don't seem to realize that it takes someone as smart as me about 5 minutes to create the threads/photoshops I do and I only do it for the simple selfish act of making myself laugh.


    Quote Originally Posted by COMIC BOOK GUY View Post
    dudes a faggit

    me, i make niggaz retire
    i make niggaz give up their mod ship and retire

    i pull strings like a puppeteer
    Hahahaha you and heat are just a bunch of small minded hood-rats. It's ok though, I don't mind the fact you will live and die living in a shithole, least it's not me..







  10. #10
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    all i have to do is remind myself that fermi has a thick scottish accent and suddenly everything he says becomes fucking hilarious.

  11. #11
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,469
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GROUNDS KEEPER WILLIE View Post
    [COLOR=Cyan]You came across like a black version of sheldon from the big bang theory.
    Hahahahahahahahaja

  12. #12
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    i have no idea what that even means.

  13. #13
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,469
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  14. #14
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    smh... really?

    i think he just said that, cause as usual, this cornball read somebody else's reference to this shit and bit it.

    matter a fact i think it was you, bob, who posted a pic of that nerd.

  15. #15
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    FOR SOME REASoN I LOVE PENNY


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •