Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P Has Something To Say!

"no they are not, half the people that got that cd havent heard those tracks so that makes no sense Album"

Yes they are because usually DELUXE VERSIONS are released WITH BONUS TRACKS included on CD's. Also, if you purchased HNIC2 or any other album for that matter, the iTunes bonus tracks are up for sale so you can purchase the entire album with the extras. There is also re-issued albums with bonus tracks included.
    Last edited by Jin10304; 05-01-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Kinda water is p drinkrin???

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    "no they are not, half the people that got that cd havent heard those tracks so that makes no sense Album"

Yes they are because usually DELUXE VERSIONS are released WITH BONUS TRACKS included on CD's. Also, if you purchased HNIC2 or any other album for that matter, the iTunes bonus tracks are up for sale so you can purchase the entire album with the extras. There is also re-issued albums with bonus tracks included.
    do you know how to quote?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

1 thing about P I respect is his work ethic, he's constantly puttin in work. Dont sleep on HNIC 2, I thought it was really dope.

Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    1 thing about P I respect is his work ethic, he's constantly puttin in work. Dont sleep on HNIC 2, I thought it was really dope.

no doubt, and the production was just crazy!

Sid Roams, ALC and Havoc just laced the LP with amazing beats, much better than Return of the Mac if you ask me.

I had listened to HNIC 2 a lot in this last 4 years, probably the LP that I listened and liked the most in last 10 years, so it makes a true classic to me.

Prodigy said today to expect a new Mobb album this summer. I'm not expecting a classic, but I don't understand why people don't support the Mobb more. P is my favorite MC of the 95-96 era, arguably the golden years of rap!!!