Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: you are not supposed to see this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default you are not supposed to see this

What if you saw something you were not suppose to see and it turned you into what it was you were not to see, but you didn't know what it was would you know who you are or would you have to ask someone, but if you didn't know what you are you would not have recognized the difference unless someone told you but you probably would not believe him cause you don't know what you are cause you saw something you was not suppose to see and you turned into it but you did not know what it was so you were confused about what your friend told you cause you don't remember what it was you saw and you turned into it and it made you forget because you don't know what it was so you thought your friend was lieing .

Serious inquiries only please

No artificial sleazy

thats gotta be the same fowl fuck who shit underneath my door handle

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
    thats gotta be the same fowl fuck who shit underneath my door handle

Lmfao!!! how the fuck did a bird manage to shove its ass underneath your door handle and take a dump?!

Quote Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
    I'd rather palm ya mommas saggy tits.

your face looks like a old saggy tit with bones in it

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
    your face looks like a old saggy tit with bones in it

I'm a 6' 1" 210 lb. puerto rock god with the skills & abilities to sweet talk the panties off your moms, girl, & sister all at the same time, have a disgustingly sweaty orgy with them, then watch them with the upmost pleasure as they cumswap my load like the filthy whores they are. From now on you will address me as step daddy slime. Don't make me take off my belt son.

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    Lmfao!!! how the fuck did a bird manage to shove its ass underneath your door handle and take a dump?!
    haha

just lucky i guess

and mods i need those negrep screech powers as well
    make it happen

positive reppin with a FUCK OFF side note isn't cuttin it brody

Now all you got to do is get a funnel for your mouth tilt your head back and get behind him

good idea, Larry

preach

What if you saw something you were not suppose to see and it turned you into what it was you were not to see, but you didn't know what it was would you know who you are or would you have to ask someone, but if you didn't know what you are you would not have recognized the difference unless someone told you but you probably would not believe him cause you don't know what you are cause you saw something you was not suppose to see and you turned into it but you did not know what it was so you were confused about what your friend told you cause you don't remember what it was you saw and you turned into it and it made you forget because you don't know what it was so you thought your friend was lieing.
    If I saw something that I did not meant to see and it turned me into what it was that I was not meant to see then I'd know who I was because I would now be the object and being the object would allow me to work out what I was and what I did not know when I saw that something so I would not have to ask someone as they wouldn't know what I was as they had not seen what I saw and what I have turned into so the confusion would clear as I studied what something I had become and I would remember what I had become because I would remember that but why wasn't I meant to see this something to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGMA View Post
    If I saw something that I did not meant to see and it turned me into what it was that I was not meant to see then I'd know who I was because I would now be the object and being the object would allow me to work out what I was and what I did not know when I saw that something so I would not have to ask someone as they wouldn't know what I was as they had not seen what I saw and what I have turned into so the confusion would clear as I studied what something I had become and I would remember what I had become because I would remember that but why wasn't I meant to see this something to begin with?

you never saw it. you just turned into it and you didn't know who you were because you never saw what you became and your friend didn't recognize you anymore so he wasn't your friend and you couldn't ask him who you were before you turned into that thing that you wasn't supposed to see before you saw it so there is nothing to remember anymore because your new memory is from the thing you turned into

this is just great

this is just great
    You just earned yourself some more neg rep!

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

WHAT iS YOUR POINT WITH THAT LONG ASS RUN ON SENTENCE?