Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: you are not supposed to see this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default you are not supposed to see this

    What if you saw something you were not suppose to see and it turned you into what it was you were not to see, but you didn't know what it was would you know who you are or would you have to ask someone, but if you didn't know what you are you would not have recognized the difference unless someone told you but you probably would not believe him cause you don't know what you are cause you saw something you was not suppose to see and you turned into it but you did not know what it was so you were confused about what your friend told you cause you don't remember what it was you saw and you turned into it and it made you forget because you don't know what it was so you thought your friend was lieing .



    Serious inquiries only please

  2. #2
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,551
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  3. #3

    Default

    thats gotta be the same fowl fuck who shit underneath my door handle


  4. #4
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
    thats gotta be the same fowl fuck who shit underneath my door handle

    Lmfao!!! how the fuck did a bird manage to shove its ass underneath your door handle and take a dump?!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
    I'd rather palm ya mommas saggy tits.

    your face looks like a old saggy tit with bones in it

  6. #6
    King Fuckhead FatherSl!me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fucksville, USA
    Posts
    4,107
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
    your face looks like a old saggy tit with bones in it

    I'm a 6' 1" 210 lb. puerto rock god with the skills & abilities to sweet talk the panties off your moms, girl, & sister all at the same time, have a disgustingly sweaty orgy with them, then watch them with the upmost pleasure as they cumswap my load like the filthy whores they are. From now on you will address me as step daddy slime. Don't make me take off my belt son.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    Lmfao!!! how the fuck did a bird manage to shove its ass underneath your door handle and take a dump?!
    haha

    just lucky i guess

    and mods i need those negrep screech powers as well
    make it happen





    positive reppin with a FUCK OFF side note isn't cuttin it brody

  8. #8

    Default

    Now all you got to do is get a funnel for your mouth tilt your head back and get behind him

  9. #9

    Default
























































    good idea, Larry

    preach

  10. #10
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,471
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
    What if you saw something you were not suppose to see and it turned you into what it was you were not to see, but you didn't know what it was would you know who you are or would you have to ask someone, but if you didn't know what you are you would not have recognized the difference unless someone told you but you probably would not believe him cause you don't know what you are cause you saw something you was not suppose to see and you turned into it but you did not know what it was so you were confused about what your friend told you cause you don't remember what it was you saw and you turned into it and it made you forget because you don't know what it was so you thought your friend was lieing.
    If I saw something that I did not meant to see and it turned me into what it was that I was not meant to see then I'd know who I was because I would now be the object and being the object would allow me to work out what I was and what I did not know when I saw that something so I would not have to ask someone as they wouldn't know what I was as they had not seen what I saw and what I have turned into so the confusion would clear as I studied what something I had become and I would remember what I had become because I would remember that but why wasn't I meant to see this something to begin with?






  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGMA View Post
    If I saw something that I did not meant to see and it turned me into what it was that I was not meant to see then I'd know who I was because I would now be the object and being the object would allow me to work out what I was and what I did not know when I saw that something so I would not have to ask someone as they wouldn't know what I was as they had not seen what I saw and what I have turned into so the confusion would clear as I studied what something I had become and I would remember what I had become because I would remember that but why wasn't I meant to see this something to begin with?

    you never saw it. you just turned into it and you didn't know who you were because you never saw what you became and your friend didn't recognize you anymore so he wasn't your friend and you couldn't ask him who you were before you turned into that thing that you wasn't supposed to see before you saw it so there is nothing to remember anymore because your new memory is from the thing you turned into

  12. #12

    Default




    this is just great

  13. #13
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post



    this is just great
    You just earned yourself some more neg rep!












  14. #14
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,477
    Rep Power
    52

    Default



    THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

    Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

  15. #15
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    WHAT iS YOUR POINT WITH THAT LONG ASS RUN ON SENTENCE?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •