once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: I Think Its Good

Default I Think Its Good

Alright everyone. The Immobilarity CD that I ordered finally came in this morning. I cant believe people hate on this album. Its fucken mad nice. Raekwon spits the hottest shit. And the beats arent even bad!!!

Hmm... Well this cd is hott. Lyrics are just as good, beats aint the best but A.C.T hits up some hott shit. Well next CD im getting is Ghostface Killa - Supreme Clientele

Default Re: I Think Its Good

immobilarity's not bad.. but youll probably like supreme clientele.. a classic in my opinion, bumped that shit mad long

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Well next CD im getting is Ghostface Killa - Supreme Clientele
    you're late....
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

lyrically immobilarity is way better than cuban linx but those beats are garbage. an average album at best.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

U think Immobilarity is better than Cuban Linx lyrically??!! lol what are you smokin man.....EVERY Wu members verse on Cuban Linx was FIRE.....Immobilarity had a few good verses but not consistently spectacular like Cuban Linx....
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

yes you heard right. raekwon spit 10 times better than he did on cuban linx.

if u liked Immorbility..your gonan love Supream Clientale.....some wierd shit on there tho..like talkin about pedophile shit..lol no disrespect or anything, but like he says somthing liek "ya know go home ya know, and u might hump the pillow somtimes" or somthing..he amde me laugh hard when i heard it..but tis kinda strange

Yea I know im late on Supreme but im gettin it as soon as I can. I think all the songs off Immo are hott cept Yae Yo the beats ehhh

Hey better late than never kid, I was just like you a few months back when I got into the Wu.

Lmao Wow ^^^

Anyways Yae Yo Is A Hot Song Man Shit Is Tuff

Immobilarity Is Real Tight

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Legit
    if u liked Immorbility..your gonan love Supream Clientale.....some wierd shit on there tho..like talkin about pedophile shit..lol no disrespect or anything, but like he says somthing liek "ya know go home ya know, and u might hump the pillow somtimes" or somthing..he amde me laugh hard when i heard it..but tis kinda strange
    what does that have to do with pediphilia?

he was saying that when he was young he liked this girl and he would go home and get his rocks off thinkin about her.

another guy who admits to being a chronic masturbater.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    yes you heard right. raekwon spit 10 times better than he did on cuban linx.
    it's a given...spit wise n' all, raekwon could bring anyone to their knees on immo, yer very right...

beats is all you can say...and beats is just such a big part of it...

Yeaa yall got some good input on this

best tracks are Casablanca, the masta killa track, the sneakers track, and maybe one or two more i can't remember cause it's prolly been a year...i listened to it through like elevator music without knowing any of the track names, but they range from average to Classic...but the beats are just too plain like "snare, high hat, snare, kick, type shit, back to some whack bassline type shit" for me man...

Veteran Member

yae yo shows Rae's impeccable story telling skills. great album. not as cinematic as cuban linx 'cause production is different.

if you like rae for his lyricall skills, you should cop that.

one