once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: YDB-SON video

Default YDB-SON video

funny ass video

Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Thumbs down

I find it near impossible to take him serious, I couldn't give a fuck if he's ol dirtys son, he's shit, he's trying to act like his dad but besides looking like him he's nothing like him.

rawww ima give it to em Subterranean Man's Avatar

niggas wanna rap and rap and rap and rap and rap
    maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fuck that
    'Being an effective God is invincible.' -- Gza

'Niggaz wanna rap, and rap, and rap, and rap, and rap, maaaaaaaan fuck that' -- Young Dirty

'He got the power to heal the blind...the first lesson I was taught, is to stop eating swine' -- 9th Prince

RINGZ' WIFE'S BOYFRIEND

i like the fact he just said fuck it "bite my fathers style like capn crunch" funny shit

that whole shit was cool, i'm definitely tuned in to DB.

I ain't gonna lie, I dug it.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

Thumbs up

^^^^^ hahahahahaahahaaaa

on the real that ydb joint... som fly azz shit. i like that kung fu scene where he ripps mans heart out! FATALITY

The Master of Equilibrium

The only thing this clown will ever win.

fuck awards. to the dirty clan its all the same shit. and always gonna be... if you remember the gramy's, and you'll know whats up. and you know why dirt dog didnt give a fuck either

i wonder why the wu donated there platinum and gold records to charity ? i thought that was important? well its being sold on ebay right now. lol CAUSE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT STUPID AWARDS. ITS ALL ABOUT THE C.R.E.A.M BABY

dirt dog didn't give a fuck because man was high as fuck of crack rock.

and regardless of that, ODB was ODB, he wasn't trying to imitate shit

I don't give a damn if dude is his son, I'm not consigning some disrespectful turd, just because he's a generals son.

this faggot is not ODB, he's a clown, biting his fathers mannerisms and acting like he's on crack.

Ya'll co-sign any old bullshit now days fuck that.

shut the fuck up, you never met odb or his son and nobody asking you to cosign shitt. ydb disrespectful? you obviously have no respect for what his father went through.

dirt dog didn't give a fuck because man was high as fuck of crack rock.
    the reason odb didnt give a fuck about awards has nothing to do with drug addiction. if you actually payed attention to something other than tabloid media and all the other propaganda shit out there, maybe take a chance to listen to what his own mother said and why he didnt even want to go to the grammies, then you might just know the truth!!! people dont get into hip-hop to win awards!!! they do this shit uphold a motherfucking legacy!!! the dirty saga will continue. so fuck a co-sign man, support real hip-hop and notice the spirit within!!!

for one I don't really give a fuck about what happened at the grammies.

I really don't give a fuck about whats going on in their lives either. I'm not into Soap Operas.

I see a video of dudes son, acting like a faggot. nothing more, nothing less.

I don't dislike the boy as a person, i don't know him.

Dosen't take away the fact what YDB is doing I consider to be wack and disrespectful.

no need to get emotional over the situation, at the end of the day I don't give a fuck about him, his music or you.

don't try to school me on Hip-Hop either.

I support alot of artists within the Hip-Hop world, and to me this shit YDB doing isn't "real hip-hop" it's wack shit.

peace my dude, I'm not wasting any more time on the subject.

I like This Ninja's , Masks , fighting , beating bloody heart! lol? fucking excellent effort the video is cool as fuck