Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Real Reason Why They Repeat the Same 20 Songs on the Radio & TV Nationwide

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
    Peace and blessings Doomsdaydan , it has been a pleasure as always , i got to go but we can resume this stimulating conversation at a later date.
    Keep on hating a entire race and whatever else it is you "do" here.

PEACE
    Go where? you spend all your fucking time in the house making knock-off hip-hop beats in conjunction with your spanish boyfriend monk.

I'd bet a shitload that you don't even have a job you broke ass benefit bound motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
    i love everybody on wu-corp like a brother. sure, we have our little spats, but we are a family.

And even though they don't all admit, i'm pretty sure all wu-corp posters love me too.

Damn right! We're like a brother who realizes his other brother is sleeping with his wife behind his back so has to blow both their brains out and bury em under the house!

My beats are liked by the people that i need to like em , enough said , your opinion means nothing bro , if i ever want to target ginger kilt wearers that like to make faggy beats il let you know k ?

mira mira cara lentil q eres un carapolla de mierda