Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck this racism shite

Default Re: Fuck this racism shite

it already had its power, and the word nigga was actually first used for all types of slaves whether their african, chinese, wateva as its original meaning was slave. jus needed to say that.

personally noone should use it, i might as well go around calling people cunt becuz to me their both one and the same, DIRTY WORDS THAT DONT NEED TO BE USED.

there must be others words in the dictionary to use, why resort to shit like that
    __
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    __Temple Life-+-Kos-+-Kosmetik

__MySpace-+-Bebo-+-Faceparty-+-Wayn-+-Zorpia

I feel some people are trying their hardest to get offended by the word 'nigga'

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star Child
    it already had its power, and the word nigga was actually first used for all types of slaves whether their african, chinese, wateva as its original meaning was slave. jus needed to say that.

personally noone should use it, i might as well go around calling people cunt becuz to me their both one and the same, DIRTY WORDS THAT DONT NEED TO BE USED.

there must be others words in the dictionary to use, why resort to shit like that
    Well, for some, things change ... for others, they never do
    usually when words are unspoken, they become taboo
    so who is the real fool ...
    the abused or the abuser?
    the former becomes more intelligent when he neutralizes the word's user
    but these thoughts are mine ...
    a process hopefully others will find
    because you can't move forward when you mind is held captive by time
    to get to where you're going, you must understand where you've been
    I've embraced that piece of knowledge that's been handed down by the wisest of men
    but still, you have to free yourself from the ties that bind
    in order to achieve mental freedom the chains of pain must be left behind
    sometimes ...
    in order to fly, one must sprout new wings
    which can enable one to rise above the unnatural nature of things ...

Peace

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Intersting post . I feel you and you know all ya celtic heads are always welcome to Marseille.

Never forget that a big majority of these mothafuckaz never left their town so they don't know how it's goin on here.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Ayatollah Prolific
    P.S. When ever I read your posts, I always read it out loud with a scottish accent. Strange, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueousmoon
    What I want to ask you is why can't we talk about EVERYTHING on this site?

Say the shit and get it out yo system, because like you said if you was to say it live there could be consequences.

peace
    Thats the hing though, I know these people talkin that shit wouldnt say it live. And I dont hink the people gettin it out their system on here even mean it. Technical stylez for example, doesnt mean shit, hes just feelin the white man is being attacked on here thats how defendin himself. 7L started making jokes about black dudes and I KNOW thats just coz of the anti - white shite on here, coz that dudes sound as fuck. Thats just a few examples I noticed passed few months. Half the people sayin that dont mean it, they just feel they have to, and they can stop that shite easy if every1 does.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
    Good thread.

But I must point out that the intentions of the "Yakub Theory" thread was not to conclude simply that white people were created by a scientist.

I have been following that thread closely from the beginning...and there are reasons why I havent locked it.

There have been a few people that havent fully understood Sunny's reasons for creating the thread. There has been a thread in the Admins & Mods section to ban Sunny Winters because he made that thread purposely for hatred of white people and for an outrage of flames.
    Ano man, but it all leads to that every time.

I dont want it locked either.

I wouldnt like Sunny to be banned either just coz of his beliefs, I had a good few run-ins wit the man myself over religion n shit on methical, we argued back and forth for ages, he wouldnt talk to me 1-1 on msn so it confirmed my 1st assumptions about him and I didnt wanna waste any more time arguin wit him, so I left it at that wit him. We made peace and let it be.

PS - Im no having a dig at u prolifical, or any of the mods man, yall do a good fuckin job on this place and its the business right now. Im just hittin out at those jumpin on the bandwagon for racial jokes just coz, and the people who let them say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    I feel some people are trying their hardest to get offended by the word 'nigga'
    You shut up, your 1 of them fuckers I mean who dont mean it, but like sayin it.

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
    Never forget that a big majority of these mothafuckaz never left their town so they don't know how it's goin on here.
    True that, but 1 day they will leave the town and will get caught slippin, badly.

Cheers for yer reply as well Dae, got me hinkin, but when you say its just u, I cant just shrug my shoulders coz I feel too many people do that when it aint just them u know? But I sense your exactly as you say there n I respect that man. Peace.
    Peace!

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Racism comes from arrogance backed up by past wrongs. Look at the Middle East, its happening right now. I don't get how peeps say racism is wrong but other forms of prejudice is ok, it all boils down fearing difference in others.

If you hate others you will always hate, because they will not change for you, not even by force. Whatís actually going on is that you have deep rooted insecurity or dissatisfaction in your own life.

Intellectual prejudice comes from ignorance or arrogance.

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Star Child

Haha, sorry to the females who get offended by my use of the c word, its just a bad habit all us scottish have man. If I offend any dudes by sayin it, tough shit. Peace.
    Peace!

Sweet6

You go chink!

/

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet6
    You go chink!
    Your better as jasper.
    Peace!

Sweet6

Chink brethren, I salute you. If we don't band together now and start a slanty eyed revolution, we'll be trapped in the rice fields forever.

/

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    You shut up, your 1 of them fuckers I mean who dont mean it, but like sayin it.
    I'm a better man now. I try to refrain from using such words as much as possible. It's just that some people pretend to be offended when they're not. If you let some word offend you, you're pretty much a sissy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet6
    Chink brethren, I salute you. If we don't band together now and start a slanty eyed revolution, we'll be trapped in the rice fields forever.
    holy fuck bahahahahahaah
    i'm fuckin red as a beet

you should do a voice over on a kung fu joint.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Sweet6

Quote Originally Posted by faggot
    /
    I wanna slap you around like that fat chink E Honda from Street Fighter.