once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holocaust to drop 2 albums this June

Those covers suck but I am looking foward to some new material from this crazy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    Those covers suck but I am looking foward to some new material from this crazy guy.
    yes yes they do
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

GOOD FUCKING NEWS, looking forward to this shit to drop. It's been along time since I've heard anything new from the god WARCLOUD.

good news that there's not a lot of gay features of wack mcs riding with warcloud this time, but i hope they come with some snippets of both albums seeing as warcloud has no input in the production it would seem

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    good news that there's not a lot of gay features of wack mcs riding with warcloud this time, but i hope they come with some snippets of both albums seeing as warcloud has no input in the production it would seem
    Yeah, I definitely want to hear some snippets.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

This is probably not even new material...I recognized at least four of those tracks (one being MCs Escape Evasion) as shit that he's already done. Like others I want to hear snippets before I give up on these releases all together...something tells me this is the labels attempt to make money.

No disrespect toward Warcloud/Holo or anyone who rides with them, but it's been awhile since we've heard official word from the man himself, and I don't know about you guys, but i don't go by the he said/she said rumors, I look to the source for answers.

Until I hear snippets or some proof that this isn't recycled material, I remain a hopeful skeptic.

It is certainly not "new" material Holo as been institutionalized for the last couple of years. The albums are most likely comprised of songs recorded 07-08 while Tank was in Boston. I know he was recording an album called "In the end there are the ways of death" and one called "the drugstore cowboy". Bomshot probly got him the studio time and what not so thats why he has the recordings.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

theres no way holocaust even knows these albums exist. you just tossing money to bomshot if you cop these. plus with like 6 of em being remakes im sure most of the verses have been heard before
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

BOMShOT WINS AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    BOMShOT WINS AGAIN
    If I could thumb this up, I would. hahaha. Honestly, after that whole Bomshot/Jus Allah situation dude seems mad shady.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

damn that's dope

Awesome. I hope the beats are up to snuff

regardless if warcloud knows they exist or not i'm excited 2 hear 2o plus songs from the tank(even if i already heard 4 or more tracks)

and a side note now that holocaust is out of jail him and bomshot are going on tour. and i remember holocaust was gonna release in the end there of... 3 years ago so it's probably that album split into 2 albums with some old songs thrown in to make it 2 seperate purchases
    i'm a street nigga fuck with me you'll get shot in the brains they call me stickyfingaz how you think i got my name?

and the known songs are

emcee escape evasion
    river church
    the hole in the sky RMX
    a love i have never known( probably previously titled love)
    hark( probably the old song bark at dogs)
    distraught( Maybe the miserable renounce)

so when it's all said and done we should be looking at fifteen new songs from holocaust which is fine by me. these songs were most likely recorded when the robot tank was in Boston for 6 months for the war ghosts sessions in 2009 so i'm expecting that style. and if the album sounds like river church, bark at dogs, and emcee escape evasion warcloud fans will be in for his best work since the blue sky black death album. no offense to bomshot or the american poets but i feel like holocaust sounds best all by himself so these 2 new albums are exciting for that alone. can not wait till bomshot puts these on ughh.com the end of june can't come quick enough.
    i'm a street nigga fuck with me you'll get shot in the brains they call me stickyfingaz how you think i got my name?

should b out by june 26th