once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prodigy - H.N.I.C. 3 07/03/2012

I thought Oh No was supposed to have some beats on here...?

And I'm disappointed that there's very few ALC and Sid roams beats.

My anticipation for this joint just dipped waaaaay down!

Peace!

what the fuck is wrong with Prodigy these days.. i bet he will make a lot less sales by throwing gay ass tracks like this all over the release, rather than sticking with what he's always been good at. at least he's repping some great fashion style on his new cover.... LOL

PRODIGY - "GET MONEY" (FT. BOOGZ BOOGZ) [prod. by Young L]

how wack is this?

also, did he get scared off the conspiracy type shit or what.. all i'm hearing from him is WEAK ASS RHYMES over bullshit ass club tracks. and wack club tracks that is.
    Last edited by claaa7; 06-15-2012 at 01:57 AM.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

That tracklist looks lame as fuck.

I don't think I'll be spending any money on this one, which is the first time in a long time I can say that about a Prodigy joint.

The production is all over the place, too many wack ass love songs, just a mess.

Way to fuck up the H.N.I.C. franchise, nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

What makes it more disappointing is that he's dropped some dope joints and guest verses since coming out of prison last year. Now it just seems like he's trying to appeal to a more mainstream audience with those weak ass tracks like Gangsta Love and having whack features like Wiz Khalifa. This is most likely gonna be the worst one in the HNIC series.

Look at HNIC2. That had no lame crossover or chick joints. All the beats were the gritty gutter shit although P did have some sub par bars and such. It was and is still a great album though, staying true to the grimey sound we know Mobb for.

Banned

yeah prodigys SHOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheres all that illuminati shit!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

wheres all that these rappers suck shit!?!?!?!?!?!?

rappers selling out when theyre like 40 and shit now...

not realizing they trash the only ppl the care looking to get listeners that NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously theres like one rapper i liked back in the day that hasnt lost his fucking mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and LOL @ p's style now sweet roll up jeans you fruit

the fuck is wrong with these niggas?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

another one of my favorite rappers embarrassing himself whats new??!?!?!!?!?!!?!?

that being said this shit is a banger...

im not copping this LP i hope it flops BAD and has prodigy scrambling to save his fanbase...

nigga went into the bing not caring about fashion or fame and came out looking like these 2012 hipster half fag niggas looking for airplay shit is very SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the drop will be a humbling experience...

alc can save p with ROTM 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

mid life crisis.

if he wasn't already known for sports cars and leather jackets, he'd buy about 50 of each right now.

he will do any gayass bullshit to sell his shit. just read his book, he always says that $$$ is the most important part for him. if newschool fags will buy it he will be happy.

as for me... iam old fart and iam disappointed with this shit, tracklist is fuckin ugly, prod list is weak and cover is str8 gay.

yeah it looks wack. i don't think hes went pop though, still grimy, just probably wack. i say probably cos lol none of us have heard it yet.

The intro track is DOPE. That's the sort of quality he should be aiming for throughout the album.

"I thought Oh No was supposed to have some beats on here...? "

He was but hey not ever producer gets the lucky "clearance" they hope for when trying to produce on someones album.

Banned

Veteran Member

^^Vid is nice, lyrics not so nice.

"i don't think hes went pop though, still grimy, just probably wack. i say probably cos lol none of us have heard it yet. "

Well some of the tracks have leaked and besides the grimey ones he got that 'Gangsta Love' or whatever song with Esther out there....yeah

Quote Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
    as for me... iam old fart and iam disappointed with this shit, tracklist is fuckin ugly, prod list is weak...
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.