Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: Badu shows her twat tits and ass in her new vid. NSFW

  1. #16
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    i think she makes horrible music and overt average intelligence art. She needs to drop the gimmicks and stop being on some black yoko ono attention whore shit.

    was a good touch but i still wouldn't smash. I don't find her that attractive especially unclothed cause she looks sloppy and mismanaged.

    anyone have any interpretations about this video?

    i think the 3 substances, gold, blood and nut all represent money, woman (menstruation), and sex. the money came first for obvious reasons and the contrast between it's prettiness and the grotesqueness of the blood and nut were to show irony and contrast. gold and glitter also represent superficial beautification.

    she's, obviously, standing against western use of women.
    I feel the piece was boring, over done, and average intelligence. She's like the 'artsy' kid that thinks they're deep cause they take black and white pictures.

    i gained nothing from looking at the video. i couldn't even keep it up cause her body is lame and the nut was too thick.

  2. #17
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,282
    Rep Power
    92

    Default



  3. #18

    Default

    badus last 2 albums were dope as fuck. smooth shit for your system.


    but yeah, naked women covered in blood make me hard like i took 3 viagra.


    i even had a woman save her period blood in a cup, so i could use it as lube to titty fuck her later. believe me when i tell you, it was a fantastic time.


    im one nasty bastard.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

    https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

  4. #19
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,282
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    erykah badu makes god music
    this song being a rare exception


  5. #20
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,044
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    her last album was instant classic. shes working on stuff with flying lotus last i read.

  6. #21
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    i think she makes horrible music and overt average intelligence art. She needs to drop the gimmicks and stop being on some black yoko ono attention whore shit.

    was a good touch but i still wouldn't smash. I don't find her that attractive especially unclothed cause she looks sloppy and mismanaged.

    anyone have any interpretations about this video?

    i think the 3 substances, gold, blood and nut all represent money, woman (menstruation), and sex. the money came first for obvious reasons and the contrast between it's prettiness and the grotesqueness of the blood and nut were to show irony and contrast. gold and glitter also represent superficial beautification.

    she's, obviously, standing against western use of women.
    I feel the piece was boring, over done, and average intelligence. She's like the 'artsy' kid that thinks they're deep cause they take black and white pictures.

    i gained nothing from looking at the video. i couldn't even keep it up cause her body is lame and the nut was too thick.
    IT WASNT A ERYAK TRACK SHE WAS FEATURED AND IT WAS HER SISTERS BODY, AND I WOULD STILL SMASH HER SISTER EVEN THOUGH SHES UGLY AS FUCK


  7. #22
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    i loved the glitter. i think she is calling out to me.

  8. #23
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    i bet the bitch smells like BO and incense

  9. #24
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,392
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    IT WASNT A ERYAK TRACK SHE WAS FEATURED AND IT WAS HER SISTERS BODY, AND I WOULD STILL SMASH HER SISTER EVEN THOUGH SHES UGLY AS FUCK
    She looks like Ray Allen in drag, but is still better than that british Sissy Spacek heiress you drool over.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i loved the glitter. i think she is calling out to me.

    You should nail her and her sister.

    Then make a bunch of glittergasm .gifs of the menage.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  11. #26

    Default

    miss badu is not pleased with these crackers at all.
    http://www.djbobbytrends.com/blog/ne...od-and-nudity/
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

    https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

  12. #27
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    SHE SAID YA CAN KISS MY GLITTERLY ASS, I KNEW THAT WAS HER, U CAN TELL ITS HER SISTER WIT THE OTHER PARTS CAUSE SHES DARKER, AND ITS LIKE A DIFFERENT DIMENSION CAUSE ITS A UGLIER BADuH


  13. #28
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,553
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The sister looks like a Darryl Strawberry LMAO

  14. #29
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
    You should nail her and her sister.

    Then make a bunch of glittergasm .gifs of the menage.

  15. #30

    Default

    Make sure you get a shot of you busting Eloheim stardust in their faces so we know it's them.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •