Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tarrantino's Django Unchained Trailer

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
    haha, wow, that's a really bad trailer. Di Caprio looks/sounds fucking ridiculous.

Hopefully it's much better than this suggests, and hopefully Waltz gets a lot of screen time, because with fucking Jamie Foxx and Leonardo Di Caprio this could turn out horribly.
    I agree with pretty much all of this
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

why do people hate on DiCaprio all the sudden, why is that cool? and who gives a fuck how he looks? what is that shit?

Banned

in the '90s, guys used to make fun of Dicaprio out of spite and jealousy cuz of his good looks. can't believe people are still doing that today. he's a good actor

Ha, yeah, what's he been good in? He's definitely been in better films in the 00s as oppose to the 90s, but he isn't really much of an actor. He's passable in most films he's in because he sticks to playing pretty much the same role

Watch him in something like Blood Diamonds if you want an example of awkward, terrible acting. When he tries to inhabit a character that deviates too far from what he's actually like, it's just painful.

Judging from the trailer (which is obviously only a glimpse at the film) his performance in this is going to be similarly cringe worthy. I hope i'm proven wrong though.

I'm glad you think he's good looking though faggit.

haha, wow, that's a really bad trailer. Di Caprio looks/sounds fucking ridiculous.

Hopefully it's much better than this suggests, and hopefully Waltz gets a lot of screen time, because with fucking Jamie Foxx and Leonardo Di Caprio this could turn out horribly.
    Tarantino is obsessed with blaxpoitation movies. That cheap hammy tacky style is what hes going for.

Ha, yeah, what's he been good in? He's definitely been in better films in the 00s as oppose to the 90s, but he isn't really much of an actor. He's passable in most films he's in because he sticks to playing pretty much the same role.
    Shutter Island, Revolutionary Road, The Departed...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

lol, you guys are horrible. Trying to say Inception or Shutter Island or The Departed are great examples of his acting skill?

Tarantino movies are always over the top but mostly the performances are quality.All i was saying is that from the trailer it looks like "Leo" is going to be unbearably bad in this. Deal with it you abject stans.

Why isn't anyone defending Jamie Foxx? He's a far better actor than the squinting guy and has been in as many good movies. Fucking racists.

lol, you guys are horrible. Trying to say Inception or Shutter Island or The Departed are great examples of his acting skill?

Tarantino movies are always over the top but mostly the performances are quality.All i was saying is that from the trailer it looks like "Leo" is going to be unbearably bad in this. Deal with it you abject stans.

Why isn't anyone defending Jamie Foxx? He's a far better actor than the squinting guy and has been in as many good movies. Fucking racists.
    Neg rep? Really? I feel I must refer you to this thread...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=116657

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

I can't wait for this, looks fun as usual.

Also, Bounty Hunters are great.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

I've become a more proactive neg repper

new trailer up

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

I really wish Will Smith had accepted the lead role but nevertheless this still looks fantastic, and if any movie is going to top Looper this year for me this will be it.

Stoked