once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems like we may hear another Canibus and Rakim song...

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Default Seems like we may hear another Canibus and Rakim song...

http://canibuscollection.com/

Go on the video archive and view the first video...

Cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i can only imagine what beat will be used

Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    i can only imagine what beat will be used
    enough with the shitty beats comments, it's played out, bis has been getting better production on his last few albums.
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

unbiased opinion right there

and you're wrong, bis' beats are still trash. LOL i remember when melatonin magic dropped and dudes like you were tryin to say the production was banging

Banned

yo im a ride or die canibus fan thats my nigga for life...

hes exhausting himself with this LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont feel like making my own canibus album with mixes matching acapellas to beats on 8 different DVDs i can only order online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its like i want a meal... a nice meal... im hungry....

and the waiter comes back with 100 different dishes im not tryin to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rip the jacker series should be canibus acapellas mixed by ONE dope producer like it was done with stoupe...

overly ambitious project props to him though only a super human computer would attempt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not really surprise honestly

and you're wrong, bis' beats are still trash. LOL i remember when melatonin magic dropped and dudes like you were tryin to say the production was banging
    melatonin magik had some nice beats and some not so good beats and that was 3 albums ago. lyrical law and the undergods album had good production.

i disagree. those 2 albums both had the same kind of production as melatonin magik.

only beat i like on lyrical law is The Golden Cypher. some of them are decent (agartha, five mics) but a lot of the beats on that shit are aweful (lyrical noir, ghost of hip-hops past).

and, to be honest, i dont remember that undergods album very much so i cant comment

i disagree. those 2 albums both had the same kind of production as melatonin magik.

only beat i like on lyrical law is The Golden Cypher. some of them are decent (agartha, five mics) but a lot of the beats on that shit are aweful (lyrical noir, ghost of hip-hops past).

and, to be honest, i dont remember that undergods album very much so i cant comment
    lyrical noir is dope imo and the undergods production is completely different it had big name producers, stop hatin just to hate dude.

lol now i'm hating just to hate because i like different beats than you? i dont like bis's beat selection and his recent output hasnt changed that opinion. stop defending just to defend bro.

lol now i'm hating just to hate because i like different beats than you? i dont like bis's beat selection and his recent output hasnt changed that opinion. stop defending just to defend bro.
    well when you say the undergods production is the same as mm when it clearly isn't it sounds like you're hating. undergods had jake one, shuko, e sermon, da beatminerz etc.

eat a dick old nigga

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Why is Rakim working with this peasant.