once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Seems like we may hear another Canibus and Rakim song...

  1. #1
    Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Age
    24
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Seems like we may hear another Canibus and Rakim song...

    http://canibuscollection.com/

    Go on the video archive and view the first video...

    Cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

  2. #2

    Default

    i can only imagine what beat will be used

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    i can only imagine what beat will be used
    enough with the shitty beats comments, it's played out, bis has been getting better production on his last few albums.
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

  4. #4

    Default

    unbiased opinion right there

  5. #5

    Default

    and you're wrong, bis' beats are still trash. LOL i remember when melatonin magic dropped and dudes like you were tryin to say the production was banging

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,689
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yo im a ride or die canibus fan thats my nigga for life...

    hes exhausting himself with this LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i dont feel like making my own canibus album with mixes matching acapellas to beats on 8 different DVDs i can only order online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    its like i want a meal... a nice meal... im hungry....

    and the waiter comes back with 100 different dishes im not tryin to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    rip the jacker series should be canibus acapellas mixed by ONE dope producer like it was done with stoupe...

    overly ambitious project props to him though only a super human computer would attempt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default

    im not really surprise honestly

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    and you're wrong, bis' beats are still trash. LOL i remember when melatonin magic dropped and dudes like you were tryin to say the production was banging
    melatonin magik had some nice beats and some not so good beats and that was 3 albums ago. lyrical law and the undergods album had good production.
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

  10. #10

    Default

    i disagree. those 2 albums both had the same kind of production as melatonin magik.

    only beat i like on lyrical law is The Golden Cypher. some of them are decent (agartha, five mics) but a lot of the beats on that shit are aweful (lyrical noir, ghost of hip-hops past).

    and, to be honest, i dont remember that undergods album very much so i cant comment

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    i disagree. those 2 albums both had the same kind of production as melatonin magik.

    only beat i like on lyrical law is The Golden Cypher. some of them are decent (agartha, five mics) but a lot of the beats on that shit are aweful (lyrical noir, ghost of hip-hops past).

    and, to be honest, i dont remember that undergods album very much so i cant comment
    lyrical noir is dope imo and the undergods production is completely different it had big name producers, stop hatin just to hate dude.
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

  12. #12

    Default

    lol now i'm hating just to hate because i like different beats than you? i dont like bis's beat selection and his recent output hasnt changed that opinion. stop defending just to defend bro.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    lol now i'm hating just to hate because i like different beats than you? i dont like bis's beat selection and his recent output hasnt changed that opinion. stop defending just to defend bro.
    well when you say the undergods production is the same as mm when it clearly isn't it sounds like you're hating. undergods had jake one, shuko, e sermon, da beatminerz etc.
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    and, to be honest, i dont remember that undergods album very much so i cant comment
    eat a dick old nigga

  15. #15
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why is Rakim working with this peasant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •