Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Ingrates (prod by M.O.D)

  1. #1
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    104

    Default Ingrates (prod by M.O.D)


  2. #2
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    naaastyyyy

    THE REAL PCP

  3. #3
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    beats n rhymes all ill as fuck. props to both

    THE REAL PCP

  4. #4
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Thanks my bro. Preciate it

  5. #5
    BBW SLAYER GRANDMASSIVE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    WASHINGTON D.C. , VA CATS
    Posts
    1,916
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    This is real slimey fam!! Best to date!! peace

  6. #6
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    This is real slimey fam!! Best to date!! peace
    Thanks fam bam, always appreciated

  7. #7

    Default

    I think itīs an unusual MOD beat, but dope. The sample is tight. Rap and flow is on point, I like the refrain cut.
    Last edited by Chief Bob; 06-28-2012 at 04:26 PM.

  8. #8
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bob View Post
    I think itīs an unusual MOD beat, but dope. The sample is tight. Rap and flow is on point, I like the refrain cut.
    Thanks bro. Apreciate it

  9. #9

    Default

    word up yo
    classic joint M.O.D killed that one
    peace

  10. #10
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    133

    Default

    dope track, definitely a bangin MOD beat, got that ill snare and fat kicks. you rocked it proper, dope lyrics and a nice flow.

    i also rocked this beat with Monkshood about a month ago, for a project to be released at some date.

    i liked this version tho

  11. #11
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hattari Hanzo View Post
    word up yo
    classic joint M.O.D killed that one
    peace
    Peace and blessings. Thanks

  12. #12
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
    dope track, definitely a bangin MOD beat, got that ill snare and fat kicks. you rocked it proper, dope lyrics and a nice flow.

    i also rocked this beat with Monkshood about a month ago, for a project to be released at some date.

    i liked this version tho
    I'd love to hear your version famo. Thanks for taking the time out. Much respect

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •