once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Atb: Cilvaringz

Default Atb: Cilvaringz

Why havent you put "Psychic World Of Walter Reed" on the front page of the site yet? Are you here to help promote Wu-Tang projects or are you here to promote yourself? I have nothing but respect for the work you have done, but i find it odd that there arent more efforts to properly promote important wu releases on the front page. Please change this

well we dont really know the exact release date of it, no need to promote it just yet

Banned

not only that one,,,nothing here is promoted like it should be,,,strange

thats a good piont, it'd be nice to promote wu tang projects on the front page

maybe there's no one who works on that?
    Non Ignorants

RIP

It doesnt matter if there is no release date for it..it IS coming out

Look at Rae..one of the main reasons ob4cl2 was so successful was because of how much ppl talked about it, how much coverage it had on websites & magazines, etc.

Right now the front page should have a HUGE banner on it for PWOWR, WU BLOCK, BLUE & CREAM, CRYSTAL MEF, THE REBELLION, LOYALTY IS ROYALTY & THE KEYNOTE SPEAKER

if they send in ads and banners, i'll have it put up, but artists must push their own projects, simple as that. Like Rae did with CLII.

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post
    ok.

Haha fuck off

Rofl at this thread, I think it's beyond most lazy/clueless Wu artists to arrange a 2"x6" banner and forward it to this site. Best we'll get is a Facebook update saying "Ad and Banner for PWOWR, Coming Winter 2012..."

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

because killah priest doesnt want to pay for it.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
    lmao dead anti climax