once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Young Adult

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Young Adult

awesome flick. love shit like this. so mean and stupid. and at the end of it theres no learning and no hugging.

charlize theron is gangsta

anyone else seen it? thoughts

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol I have wanted to see that. That's the one where she comes back to town and tries to interact with her ex that's involved, right?

yeah thats the one. she tries to get back together with him despite the fact hes happily married with a kid.

its an odd movie though, you might have to be a terrible human being to relate to it, but i think its enjoyable/funny either way just because of its flawed characters and themes.

totally underestimated 'juno' writer diablo cody and i think she may even have better shit in store.

Banned

that diablo bitch had the balls to compare herself to Tarantino as a writer. FUCK NO. not even in the same league. she's basically chelsea handler the screenwriter

-

I love Charlize Theron even though most of her movies suck. She's one of the hottest white women i've seen and i wanna fuck her. I got several pictures of her on my bedroom wall. I saw Young Adult and it sucks. I was laughing when she had sex with that fat white guy who she became friends with because that would never happen in real life LOL. My favorite movie with her is Reindeer Games with Ben Affleck, Gary Sinise, Clarence Williams III.