once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Jay Electronica Act 2: Patents Of Nobility (Album Tracklist)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Jay Electronica Act 2: Patents Of Nobility (Album Tracklist)


  2. #2
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    WHY HASnT THIS FAGGIT LEAKED IT YET? LOL@ JAY ELIHOEM JOININ THE ILLUMINATI SO HE CAN FIGHT THEM FROM INSiDE


  3. #3

    Default

    if this thing drops and it isnt a gamechanger the internet gon implode

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    if this thing drops and it isnt a gamechanger the internet gon implode
    lol

  5. #5

    Default

    gay harmonica is a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    most overrated rapper ever manufactured by the internet!!!!!!!!!!

    gay blogger dudes with mop tops and nerd glasses listen to played retardedfrauds shit and think its next level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    for all the hype this nigga gets he has 2 songs that DONT suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

    everything else is dude rhyming over lame movie soundtracks and wack beats that would put a crackhead to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "OMG hes gonna save hip hop" - nerd faggot that started listening to rap sometime after he got bored of coldplay

    guy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    rap fans desperately looking for a new act to claim as the future dude is 42 years old and lazier than you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    keep looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
    gay harmonica is a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    most overrated rapper ever manufactured by the internet!!!!!!!!!!

    gay blogger dudes with mop tops and nerd glasses listen to played retardedfrauds shit and think its next level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    for all the hype this nigga gets he has 2 songs that DONT suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

    everything else is dude rhyming over lame movie soundtracks and wack beats that would put a crackhead to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "OMG hes gonna save hip hop" - nerd faggot that started listening to rap sometime after he got bored of coldplay

    guy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    rap fans desperately looking for a new act to claim as the future dude is 42 years old and lazier than you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    keep looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JAY ELECTRONICA>>> BUBBA SPARKZ AND TRISTATe


  7. #7

    Default

    whos on the production for this? hope theres some kanye heaters



  8. #8
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,074
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    if the tracklist is real it will leak in the next few days.

    is there even a release date?

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default

    JE's verse was serious on this

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    if you think My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was critically acclaimed, wait til this shit drops. everybody in Pitchfork and Rolling Stone is gonna get a boner

  12. #12

    Default

    ^Fantasy was a dope album, some of the best production ive heard.



  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    ^Fantasy was a dope album, some of the best production ive heard.
    I liked it too, but the acclaim it got was fucking unreal. it's still ranked the most critically acclaimed album of the decade so far

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •