once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Having sex with a chick on her period

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I like how everybody admits they eat pussy on the internet buy theyll deny it to death irl. Im sure some of you are like that too lol.

except for Surly. surly, you need to just go ahead and change your username to The Pussy Eater or some variation of that shit lol
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I strive for excellence!

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    I like how everybody admits they eat pussy on the internet buy theyll deny it to death irl. Im sure some of you are like that too lol.

except for Surly. surly, you need to just go ahead and change your username to The Pussy Eater or some variation of that shit lol

Whenever a black girl asks me if I eat pussy.

My response is usually something along the lines of "I'm a white boy, it's in my contract."

Either that or "You're man won't do it cuz he's scared of being labeled a cannibal."

And you're right, I should change my name to something like that.

It'll save us all a lot of time.

I just want to pick a good one, something at least slightly clever.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I remember I used to be against it, sort of like Black Women are when you mention sucking dick to them lol, then one day I was like fuck it....

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol I think that's just a stereotype with black women concerning blowjobs, at least from what I encountered.

that shit about licking period blood is foul, can't tell if hollow is kidding or not.

^ Word, fucking nasty.....like, I just threw up in my mouth and swallowed my own vomit nasty.......

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol I think that's just a stereotype with black women concerning blowjobs, at least from what I encountered.
    I'm black so I know, I asked this one chick before I fucked if she wanted to suck my dick she was like "I can't believe you just asked me that shit!" some black chicks you just have to pull out your dick and throw it in their faces and see what happens, if they go for it then keep it going, if they start signing just go straight to sex, sometimes if you eat the pussy they might do it..

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I'm black so I know, I asked this one chick before I fucked if she wanted to suck my dick she was like "I can't believe you just asked me that shit!" some black chicks you just have to pull out your dick and throw it in their faces and see what happens, if they go for it then keep it going, if they start signing just go straight to sex, sometimes if you eat the pussy they might do it..
    you must be getting with the wrong chicks then, or scaring them by saying you want to lick their blood lol and what does you being black have to do with anything? lol

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    you must be getting with the wrong chicks then, or scaring them by saying you want to lick their blood lol and what does you being black have to do with anything? lol
    You said it was a stereotype concering black women, being that I'm black I was just saying that to say "trust me i know". I don't tell bitches I want to lick their blood, only my main chick...and what you mean i'm getting with the wrong chicks, i just gave you the black experience, that was the whole point of me telling you i'm black "trust me i know"...

Generally I don't bring up getting my dick sucked before anything starts, I leave that up to her.

If does it and she's willing, great, but it's not a deal breaker if she doesn't.

I save that for the end of the session as I like to kiss while I'm fucking, already explained that I'm not tryna taste my own dick on a chick's mouth.

In my experiences, if you suck her and fuck her real good and don't just blow you load in her or on her stomach, she'll be happy and willing to do whatever.

She'll probably suck you off to wrap things up repay the favor, and if you did your job right she'll swallow too.
    Last edited by Samurai_Turkey; 08-03-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
    Generally I don't bring up getting my dick sucked before anything starts, I leave that up to her.

If does it and she's willing, great, but it's not a deal breaker is she doesn't.

I save that for the end of the session as I like to kiss while I'm fucking, already explained that I'm not tryna taste my own dick on a chicks mouth.

In my experiences, if you suck her and fuck her real good and don't just blow you load in her or on her stomach.

Then she'll suck you off to wrap things up repay the favor, and if you did your job right she'll swallow too.
    I had this white chick who swallowed, I would be like "I'm bout to nut, move" she'd be like "no, i got this, i take it like a champ" lol haha. I remember this old white chick I had, i was joking around one day and I was like "you can't even suck my dick right" she was mad as fuck, stopped talking to me for about 5 hours lol White Women take sucking dick seriously

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

ahahahahaah!!!!
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

I'd say that more chicks swallow, than those who don't.