Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Twisted Science Cypherz

Killah God Knolege Twisted Science's Avatar

tracks is heavily sedated like opiates to tracheas, tha haziest, dragon chasin’ MCs, my flow’s subterranean / transliterate my name to Transylvanian, Russian or which ever has backwards “Rs” in its languages / purveyor of wicked ways, obliterate you half-wayers / my distinct style’s handmade while your shit was created on conveyors / where I’m from we’re all haters, tha gun sprays 1st ‘n’ I become a taker / breathin’ heavy like Darth Vader, sportin’ a paisley scarf ‘n’ a fist fulla razors, Milo’s mindstate is multi-layered / excavate from my brain demons ‘n’ cut Satan’s face off, wavin’ my dual-bladed sword, let’s see who plays God/ incinerate when I expatiate words of flame / flourish when I nourish a purist who can endure what I encourage / it’s many fewer, delve the aint’s that ain’t doers / mini-chickens got tha contour ‘n’ heavy allure / skewer minds open like 3 lines of coke ‘n’ a fat bowl of prope dope with my elongated pupils freebasin’ / behold, tha pale horse I’m on, workin’ for God / takin’ lives away from tha beginning of tha song…
    Last edited by Twisted Science; 10-22-2012 at 02:15 PM.

my narratives is novels, autobiographic 24 carats in a pair of clips, spared tha tariff I inherited / heretics is squares on barren land, reach the oasis, tha Amadeus Mozart of rap creates when tha AK spit / middle finger to your earhole like dicks in labias, pull out ‘n’ cum in tha radius of her face ‘n’ miscellaneous / commercial rappers get choked wearin’ logos of corporation affiliation on their chains ‘n’ shit / I stay subterranean ‘cuz underground’s where Hip Hop remains untainted / I’ma skip tha nation ‘n’ change my name to French Canadian ‘n’ start sprayin’ verbal abrasions / lacerations, there’s no vaccination or innoculation to protect away from tha blatant flagrant hatred in my statements / defamation of characters, decoration with characatures armed with Derringers, I swear y’all act like Tom Berrenger with your Screen Actors’ Guild card / I’ve many scars on my dome ‘n’ wear a scarf when I rob foes/ if you got hoes, protect ‘em ‘cuz I’m chasin’ that gushy cock pussy, just to let in on it, I’m Twisted…

poison stings ring when my pen exploits tha ink ‘n’ you trinket MCs attempt to splash me, you tacky rat finks / with your ordinary Maybach rap forged in a massive factory, you corny hacks can’t equal half of me / coronary attacks, my sword stabs these bastards like golden plated daggers ‘n’ choke ‘em with they own swagger / half-ass attempted rappers, reverse tha track ‘n’ spit it backwards to coerse the average fan that I’m badder / laughter scatters with rapture ‘n’ my speech pattern is high upon tha ladder, iron slugs enact disaster to grey matter that splatters / dick ridin’ fags can’t recognize authentic rap in purest sentence paragraphs…
    Last edited by Twisted Science; 10-18-2012 at 03:24 PM.

lampin’ in tha cut like B12, I’ma blow up strong like coke up ya nose that make ya throw up / all around me all I see’s tha flame of hellfire / Acquired Immune Deficiencies get spit from me, slugs rip thru your attire / politic hollow tip, verbal gun for hire / punk, make sure you swallow all of it / Knolege God Science mathematics calculous, fall clip on tha ratchet splashin’ your idle threats / I’m malcontent at how you fuck up tha cipher / buckle up, you can’t see me, use your windshield wiper/ stank ass, change ya shitty diaper / Science al-Sayyed, there’s no fallacy as foul as me / now, are you proud of me?

with Glad bags of Pamprin, you pussy cats can’t backtrack tha pain enacted from tha rough drafts I’ve crafted / graphic gashes are established ravenous, underground undergraduate, semi-automatic splashes happen to half-wits / I slash them ‘n’ leave their souls cavernous then repack their physique with clean rap like dishes in tha kitchen cabinet / I slap fact yo ‘n’ kick swag right in the gonads / now, look at my throat tat, I carry tha globe upon my back ‘n’ make Atlantis reappear on tha map / heads get cracked when I grammatically click-clack / I sniff glass until my heart race, fryin’ my brain off 3 tablets of acid ‘n’ eatin’ Artane ‘n’ all my bars is flame / got a Latin bitch with ass like a Kardashian ‘n’ when you see tha God make sure that you say gra-cias / for blessin’ your cabbage with classic extravagance / off on separate tangents, ADHD ‘n’ traumatic brain damages…

what up pop? reach for tha sky or lose ya life like marbles with a cat’s eye that sparkles, I’m in tha circle yo / revert to my prior ways, I let tha fire slay / at hard times ‘n’ dire straits, tha wiser sire’ll leave holes in your attire from when tha iron sprays / I rape tha mic raw ‘n’ increase tha spread of verbal AIDS / I crave classic cake like Rae baked in tha Purple Tape / rap today, you fake fags is like, worlds away…

I trump fools golden glove in tha cipher regardless of the attire / sellers is buyers, heavyweight thoughts is brought to tha table / 38s is by my ankles, I been quite unstable ever since tha verbal cradle / Clarks ‘n’ cables, my bars strangle, iron darts land up in your facial / man up, you transgender lamesters / I can’t take this, these savage pagans need their faces bitch-slapped yo, I’m here to bring ill lyrics back / all up at tha cusp, thrust a fist clutched in tha air for rap power, Science deflowers hussies in Eddie Bauers cuffed tight so they say “oww, that hurts”, then I put it in they mouth like they was Bowser…

word is bond, from Surahs in tha Qur’an to tha 23rd Psalm, tha God Knolege studies estudious with crews that spit theosophy / Hippocratic, I came to feed tha famished brandishin’ metaphorical crack rap slang / 16ths are half 8ths, solid change to soluble when flame hits it/ open tha chrysalis, smokin’ hits tha brain better than sniffin’ it / drugs I regret, I object, eject the eclectic cassette deck, thoughts is treacherous ‘n’ I pledge to spit till 2076 / that’s segue to infer you ain’t too old for this Hip Hop shit/ I’m so sick, cliques is nauseated by my appearances / dearest dearly beloved, you covet my heated discussion / I’m disgusted muthafucker / shove it, you know you love it, 16 measures in couplets / bubble goose feathered-up ruffian, maladjusted, rupture to spit when tha drums kick…
    Last edited by Twisted Science; 10-18-2012 at 02:55 PM.

I get in scuffles with tha pen ‘n’ padded paper comes out tha victor / lines of rhyme formulate a force that calms my vocal cords like horse whispers / verbal chloroform is born when my sword’s drawn from it’s sheath ‘n’ I behead tha rap sheet / I make Actifed outta speed / rewind tha tape cassette to hear tha rhyme again, I’ll blow out your speakers, from bass to mid-range to tweeters / you say you real son? well I’m realer, with tha energy comin’ out my hands like holistic healers / resplendant sentence indented, if we’re equal, than why’m I chivalrous? thought for food, my thought eats you / is Milo Twisted or is he askew? Knolege accrues, from a crew of BUDSMOKERZ, oh I thought you knew / I stay obtuse…
    Last edited by Twisted Science; 10-23-2012 at 03:26 PM.

shame on a “N” word, when I spit, mics burn to cinders / borrowers become lenders ‘n’ MCs switch to transgenders / Twisted universal Scientific, explicit virtual broke tha transistor from just 1 whisper / 16 Heinekins, 16 bars from tha artist formerly known as tha cat formally charged as tha kidnapper of your favorite lil rapper / attack his swagger, strangle it after I stab it with half a verse/ a braggart, flippant, you crabs is sav / I’m transcendant, collab with tha Genius, bring Hip Hop back like Lazarus / leave tha discus spinnin’ with sentences indented / sendin’ javelins off Mt. Olympus, note tha asterisk / I establish paragraphs that’s hazardous, tha Caucasoid pro-Black activist / I Zig Zag Zig with Knolege God, attain tha Wisdom to Understand it / remember, I smoke mics so I got tha method Man “M” tatted…

I shoot rap crabs like slobs ‘cuz yo, that’s my fuckin’ job / treat ‘em like Lebanon until their heads come off / machete rap, scimitars ‘n’ gats hidden as bars under my Starter jacket / tha state feeds me, I’m still starvin’ so I embark endeavers that sever MCs who only look for rap placement on tha charts / captivate with Science, these youngsters is trapped tryin’ to grab tha devil’s ices / I’m tha Devil that slept with Isis / ate with Christ ‘n’ them / on highest, I shine with a verbal diadem / pass tha mic, my rhyme ignites like 9s ‘n’ wicks to bricks of dynamite / activate, smack you in tha face I advocate ‘cuz you didn’t abdicate with your wack cake, go on a diet / Science eyes bluer than tha sky is / you waste studio time, my styles’ triflin’, I stifle kids with homemade knives, roarin’ loud as lions / on Nature’s assignment to eradicate tha mic…

my flammable lyrics burn CDs tyrannical, to leave my name on tha map I go against tha granule / on a state-sponsored sabbatical, I battle life 1st hand ‘cuz life’s a bitch, so I smoke grams, with my brohams / I’m, so flam-boyant, show up to St. Croix with rap toys ‘n’ MCs get moistened / my pen throws weight on tha lower 48 states, in tha pen I’ll still smash your face, take your limbs ‘n’ amputate ‘em / captivate tha masses when I take their favorite rap clique ‘n’ stab ‘em like Sharon Tate, I’ll let their faces aerate / holes get punched in these fakes that I subjugate, love is hate so I fuck Fate from tha back with tha roughest drafts / ruffneck Science clad in iron, duckin’ from tha sirens / I burst virgin verbal hymens ‘n’ let tha blood splash / plus I rap a tactic of ruckus, suffix tha prefix / peep this, I’ll lie to your face like White Jesus chains I snatch / y’all get sliced in half for singin’ like T-Pain, Drake or Lil Wayne’s gay ass / Twist of Fate, I ate tha paragraph, regurgitated phrases that’s made into slang clichés vis-à-vis a rebate for this just handed in / lavishly estudious graphic displays of gratuitous adjectives are packed in tha clips / attack surveyors in tha abdomens as tha purveyor of verbal javelins that pierce they pancreas…

fuck tha frillyness, real thugs ain’t for this pretty shit spit by you idiots whose grills get split by tha militant Che Guevarra Science al-Sayyid, snatch your Dolce Gabannas, hold what I say like katanas ‘n’ swipe salaries / in tha house of greed there’s only 1 mouth to feed ‘n’ I’m starvin’ / stuck to Hip Hop like adhesive under carpets / these bars harvest darkness like a dinosaur carcass hunched up in tha La Brea Tar Pits / I scar wigs like a broke Nintendo cartridge / in regards to coke, that shit’s retarded / my bars is barbed ‘n’ froze tha track up like tha arctic ‘n’ your flow, that shit is garbage yo, go study your thesaurus yo / armed with karma, evolved like Darwin, I barge in ejectin’ nuclear carnage laced with Agent Orange / thoughts range from laborious to simplistic, don’t you ever get Science Twisted / iron fires from my fist quick ‘n’ lives get rescinded, I’m Christ-like at the height of your God recipience…
    Last edited by Twisted Science; 10-23-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Science, unbiased when tha 45 kicks like a pregnant chick, sperm travel with the exodus / take precedences, bless-ed is tha kid Twisted fastidious, I can’t stomach rap as is / address me as his highness Science derived as God Body, laud me groggy, wide awake, doper than poppy seeds / dragon chasin’, checkin’ shorty curvaceous with tha fat bum, thighs ‘n’ titties plus she got a pretty face / thin waist, I eviscerate mics ‘n’ simulate sex, the apex of verbal minuets, I’ll cut off all 7 heads / so Protect Ya Neck like I was a killa bee, my steez sharp artillery, fly fatal like guillotines / leave you dumbfounded like mental disabilities, bust you in tha mouth with tha butt of a 4 pound ‘n’ snort tha crystalline / methamphetamine drips down your throat, you see me, kowtow until there’s brown on your nose / vowed to abscound with vengeance, See-Alikes sharp as diamond cutters, resplendent sentences rounded to tha hundredths / end your sufferin’, my suicidal ideation’s carried out with my dyslexia, I put tha gun in your mouth / vexed with duress I, snap bongloads of cess, higher than propeller-headed Cessnas, playin’ 21 conjectures / my erections measure 47 hectares of flesh, get your metrics to line up against my verbal Tetris / fuck a sycophantic yesman, pay my severance or I’ma start severin’ heads kid / tha power vested in Twisted heals ill thought holistic, when I cough ballistics accost caustic sentences…

on a whim in Bronze Timbs, what God spits gets simpletons drenched in metaphoric euphemisms / what Twist said before impregnates wisdom / break through profitactics ‘n’ galactic belts of chastity with Milo’s supergizm / you Vs. me is like mafioso after eyetalian kissed ‘em / I spit a death wish ‘n’ leave exit wounds with no entrances / you get “boos” from tha crowd ‘n’ I slash “boos” like O.J. Simpson did / I leave tha joint runnin’ like white Ford Broncos / tha White Rap Sancho, fuckin’ mami chula, have her callin’ me effin’ Papi Chulo / eclectic eccentric, epileptic / Science is omni ‘n’ you’re not even present / you jive turkey, dressed in bread crumbs ‘n’ croutons / you’re so pussy, explain to your seed why he got 2 moms / I splash guerilla, Viet Cong / clash with what Milo cast, your corny-ass’ll get gonged / my poetry attacks like this a ‘90s throwback…