once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: illuminati card game olympic prediction?

  1. #1
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default illuminati card game olympic prediction?

    peep the time on the clock 8 & 11. as in sat 8/11
    peep the colors of the clothing



    trixx what do you think

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    trixx what do you think
    Oh dear, here come the posts...........

  3. #3
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    peep the time on the clock 8 & 11. as in sat 8/11
    peep the colors of the clothing



    trixx what do you think

    i don't get it. i'm reading 11.10pm on the clock.

    i think those colours were the most common colours back in the days ans still are in a way. red, yellow, blue, green, brown, black and white are like the most basic colours you'd get when you purchase a paint set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  4. #4

    Default

    gavin setting his threads up for failure with requesting guest appearances .. this like wu-corp 106 n park

  5. #5
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    unless the artist wanted you to make the connection with the olympics.

    what's the significance? i don't know if there is but if you want to make it about the olympics then that's your choice.

    i try to live my life looking on the bright side. i would never predict or try to predict a disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  6. #6

    Default



    This is clearly a secret communication method for the illuminati.

  7. #7
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    what do you think she's trying to say? and to who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  8. #8
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,076
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    unless the artist wanted you to make the connection with the olympics.

    what's the significance? i don't know if there is but if you want to make it about the olympics then that's your choice.

    i try to live my life looking on the bright side. i would never predict or try to predict a disaster.
    yeah you come off as a very happy person.

  9. #9
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    peep the time on the clock 8 & 11. as in sat 8/11
    peep the colors of the clothing



    trixx what do you think

    aren't those also the most common colours used in comic books?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  10. #10
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,471
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Learn to tell the motherfucking time gavin!!







  11. #11
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Ahahahahahahahahaha

  12. #12
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,686
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Lmao

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •