Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the expendables three

-

Is Gina Carano the woman that was in the latest Fast and The Furious? If that's her, she's hot. I saw her in Haywire movie with Channing Tatum. That's the first time i saw her.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

Yeah that's the one. I have to check her out in Fast and the Furious, I liked Haywire.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Ronda Rousey is a buttaface
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

anybody check out the trailer for snipes latest film gallowalkers?

i also heard a rumor Antonio Banderas Milla Jovovich Nick cage and Jakie Chan to be in expendables 3 ?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

-

I was at the video store last week and i saw Gallowwalkers on the shelf and i read what it's about and i decided to pass on it. I still watch Wesley's classic movies New Jack City and White Men Can't Jump sometimes. I'm about to get his Jungle Fever movie from Amazon.com in October. I watch the sex scene on Youtube sometimes from Jungle Fever when he fucked Annabella Sciorra on a desk at their job LOL. When they went to the next scene, Wesley was laying on top of her sleeping and i know that had to be uncomfortable LOL. The rumor you heard about those actors you named that are supposed to be in the next Expendables sequel i think is true. I saw at another website that it's true Antonio Banderas and Mel Gibson are gonna be in the next Expendables. I can't believe Sylvester called Bruce Willis lazy and that's why Sylvester doesn't want him in the next Expendables. I don't agree with that because Bruce has done 3 movies this year.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

^^
    The reason was that Bruce Willis wanted a ridiculous amount of money.
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

Yeah i read about that but it was stupid for him to call Bruce lazy because he isn't lazy. Like i said, he did 3 movies that came to theatres this year. He's also been doing a few straight to video movies.

About that life

Default the expendables 3

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
    for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
    Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
    Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom

been getting good reviews....Mostly Saying Its A fun film to watch

I didn't really like it

meh, watched it last night. Didn't think much of it, just what you would expect from an expendables film

The films have been getting worse. The beginning of this i liked, then the whole 'new team' part kinda killed it. Great to see Wesley Snipes back and Gibson made an excellent bad guy. Using Antonio Banderas as the comic relief didn't work though.

I love the fact that they are trying to make an 80's action flick here, its weird these days to watch an action movie where somebody doesn't use superpowers. The first movie was spot on, the second was decent but this brings it down. Maybe because its a PG-13, i dunno.

-

I'm gonna see it next week. I wonder why it's PG-13 when it should be R.

About that life

-

I saw The Expendables 3 this weekend and i liked it. Lots of action. LOL@Antonio Banderas hahahahahahahahaha. His character was funny. I was surprised to see Kelsey Grammer and Harrison Ford. Ronda Rousey is hot and i want her. I like the sexy red dress she wore at the club she worked at when Kelsey and Sylvester met her. She was the club bouncer and she was kicking some men's asses LOL.

About that life

Just got back from seeing this. Much better than I was expecting, most people were saying it was sub par but I enjoyed it for what it was and I really liked Mel Gibson as the villain.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man