once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Damn... I'm so full of myself i'm burping up SHIT!

  1. #16
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    who the fuck knows barry whyte ?

    who is this clown ?

  2. #17
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    Well don't talk to him. Its pretty simple.
    the ignore button works wonders for all types of SOAWFness
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    who the fuck knows barry whyte ?

    who is this clown ?
    lol dunno either

    THE REAL PCP

  3. #18

    Default

    see what i mean. why talk down to me like if youre so great

  4. #19
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,232
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  5. #20
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
    i dont enjoy anything about that idiot
    hes one of the reasons why i dont visit the forum as much as i used to
    Understandable, but if you think about it, all kinds of people make the world interesting. The most interesting of them all are the morons who claim to not like you, yet spend an insane amount of time on you.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  6. #21
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
    see what i mean. why talk down to me like if youre so great
    Don't pay attention to what they say, pay attention to the fact that they're saying it. All Sunny is, is a person who was given a little bit of power and has lost what little bit of mind he had to begin with. No more, no less.

    To prove how pathetic he is, he even gave me a bad rep point and just couldn't help but type something. Couldn't keep it in the forum, he had to go to the personal side of the site. This, you would most likely expect from a female and a very immature female at that. However, just based on the fact that he took the time to re-name my posts the way he did proves how much feminine energy this dude is carrying around.

    Don't take him or anyone else that acts like him too seriously because if you look close enough, they have quite enough problems just being themselves.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  7. #22
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    By the way Sunny, the next time you choose to shoot back, be a little more original. Put some more thought into it. You're seriously losing your touch. Nobody likes biters.

    "Appreciate it."....C'mon Son...that's my line son...you know you garbage for that son....getthefuckouttaherewiththatbullshit....
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  8. #23
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Understandable, but if you think about it, all kinds of people make the world interesting. The most interesting of them all are the morons who claim to not like you, yet spend an insane amount of time on you.

    you make threads to bait me though - lmao - in KTL - because you say i'm predictable and you knew how i'd respond - you spend an insane amount of time thinking about me and posting - you've typed out my name how many times ?

    you sit back and think of ways of "getting me" so you can reply with the words "Gotcha" - and "I'm good"

    i respond because the shit is funny to me - then they usually get upset and complain in the admins section - i bet you have a thread or 2 in the admins section, complaining about me - those threads are great - hilarious shit yo - i be sitting here sometimes with veins poppin out my head laffin at yall niggas -

    it hasn't been 2 weeks - not even a full 2 days and you are back in here talking about me - this is great - i'm flattered - thanks

  9. #24
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Wow, you truly have no originality do you? Poor bastard. It's o.k. it happens to the best among us to have someone come along, bite and never own up to it.

    By the way, if you could really hold your own, you wouldn't go to such great lengths as changing the name of the posts, clearly trying to draw support to your cause. You'd have kept it the way I kept it, back and forth in one spot. Am I complaining? Absolutely not, because again, your character is proven with everything you do. Anyone with two active braincells to rub together (even you) knows how you generally respond and know that it's completely different from the way you're responding now.

    It must suck to be you.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  10. #25
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Wow, you truly have no originality do you?
    nah - there is nothing original about me

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Poor bastard. It's o.k. it happens to the best among us to have someone come along, bite and never own up to it.
    uh huh -

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    By the way, if you could really hold your own, you wouldn't go to such great lengths as changing the name of the posts,
    if i could really hold my own, i wouldn't go to such great lengths as changing the name of the post,


    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    clearly trying to draw support to your cause.
    word - i want everyone on WuCorp to back me up on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    You'd have kept it the way I kept it,
    i should have kept it the way you kept it

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    back and forth in one spot.
    sounds like it feels good

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Am I complaining? Absolutely not, because again, your character is proven with everything you do.
    you would know everything i do - thanks for watching

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Anyone with two active braincells to rub together (even you) knows how you generally respond and know that it's completely different from the way you're responding now.

    It must suck to be you.
    mmmm braincells rubbing together - sounds like it feels good -

    i'm responding differently than i usually respond

    it must suck when with me -

  11. #26

    Default

    just more proof that sunnys a bitch urban journals owns you once again

  12. #27
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,688
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Damn sunny is breaking up with all his boy toys.

  13. #28
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Damn sunny is breaking up with all his boy toys.































































  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    nah - there is nothing original about me



    uh huh -



    if i could really hold my own, i wouldn't go to such great lengths as changing the name of the post,




    word - i want everyone on WuCorp to back me up on this one



    i should have kept it the way you kept it



    sounds like it feels good



    you would know everything i do - thanks for watching



    mmmm braincells rubbing together - sounds like it feels good -

    i'm responding differently than i usually respond

    it must suck when with me -

    he definitely has a little man complex



  15. #30

    Default

    why are all the KTLiens having homotionaln breakdowns right now? solar flares? you faggots need to balance your chi energy or chakras or whatever. idiots, this summer wasn't even that hot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •