Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Slaughterhouse - Asylum ft. Eminem

I did lmao

Quote Originally Posted by standout View Post

come to think of it theres people on this site who will actually fuck me blind.

damn. what you look like?

can we get a tittie pic?

if you play your cards right, i might just be that one.

"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

nah yall got me.

i cared a LOT for a second. i was deeply insulted. then i realized, i actually have a life... whilee YOUR..... stuck on the net....writing posts about slaughterhous on wu-tangs disscussion forms..

and theres members on this board who are not around anymore but who know me personally and that can vouch for me if need be...but theres no point cuz, what exactly is there to prove to you cornballs?..you cant even hold a mature discussion. your atempting to attack me instead of debate for the sake of music.

its pathetic and you wonder why this site is dead? really? does someone need to draw that answer out for you? lol..im out b.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

standout is probably friends with buckshot

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

nah yall got me.

i cared a LOT for a second. i was deeply insulted. then i realized, i actually have a life... whilee YOUR..... stuck on the net....writing posts about slaughterhous on wu-tangs disscussion forms..

and theres members on this board who are not around anymore but who know me personally and that can vouch for me if need be...but theres no point cuz, what exactly is there to prove to you cornballs?..you cant even hold a mature discussion. your atempting to attack me instead of debate for the sake of music.

its pathetic and you wonder why this site is dead? really? does someone need to draw that answer out for you? lol..im out b.

that whole "i have a life" argument is so old and corny it doesnt make sense anymore..if this was the early 90s,it would have made a bit of sense because back then ,to get on here would actually mean finding a computer..waiting for dial up to connect u then being on here for as long as u want but with the prevailance of smart phones which you can use anywhere, that argument has become invalid..i could be hanging with the hommies or getting my dick sucked by a hot piece of ass while browsing this forum on my phone..really g..try again yo..

my theory is most of the people that find angry funny are 14 years olds

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    that whole "i have a life" argument is so old and corny it doesnt make sense anymore..if this was the early 90s,it would have made a bit of sense because back then ,to get on here would actually mean finding a computer..waiting for dial up to connect u then being on here for as long as u want but with the prevailance of smart phones which you can use anywhere, that argument has become invalid..i could be hanging with the hommies or getting my dick sucked by a hot piece of ass while browsing this forum on my phone..really g..try again yo..
    preachin lol.. i love how people still act like the internet is nerds-only in 2012. like cmon yo, everybody and their grandmoms is on the internet thee days

this shit sucks

Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    preachin lol.. i love how people still act like the internet is nerds-only in 2012. like cmon yo, everybody and their grandmoms is on the internet thee days
    ur right but this shit here is 98% nerd-only. u need to be a complete social outcast to fit in on a site like this. i mean its to the point where its mentally and emotionally bothering people when slaughterhouse does ANYTHING lol..like its hilarious.

you seem to care the most out of everyone lol. talk about bothered emotions, why do you come charging into every sh thread and defending them like they're your blood or something

lmao right..if it's so nerdy here and you're so hip..why the fuck are you on this forum b? You making no damn sense..you sounding salty right now

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    lmao right..if it's so nerdy here and you're so hip..why the fuck are you on this forum b? You making no damn sense..you sounding salty right now
    how though?

im chilling.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

how though?

im chilling.
    You're insulting people on a computer forum cause they don't agree with your musical tastes and someone other than you needs to get a life or lighten up? If people are like me on here ( and I know some are at least) coming from an era where there were classic records coming out every month, Slaughterhouse is just pathetic