Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 95

Thread: Slaughterhouse - Asylum ft. Eminem

  1. #31
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    I did lmao

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standout View Post

    come to think of it theres people on this site who will actually fuck me blind.

    damn. what you look like?

    can we get a tittie pic?


    if you play your cards right, i might just be that one.

    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

    https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

  3. #33

  4. #34

    Default

    nah yall got me.

    i cared a LOT for a second. i was deeply insulted. then i realized, i actually have a life... whilee YOUR..... stuck on the net....writing posts about slaughterhous on wu-tangs disscussion forms..

    and theres members on this board who are not around anymore but who know me personally and that can vouch for me if need be...but theres no point cuz, what exactly is there to prove to you cornballs?..you cant even hold a mature discussion. your atempting to attack me instead of debate for the sake of music.

    its pathetic and you wonder why this site is dead? really? does someone need to draw that answer out for you? lol..im out b.

  5. #35
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    standout is probably friends with buckshot



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  6. #36
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,472
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standout View Post
    nah yall got me.

    i cared a LOT for a second. i was deeply insulted. then i realized, i actually have a life... whilee YOUR..... stuck on the net....writing posts about slaughterhous on wu-tangs disscussion forms..

    and theres members on this board who are not around anymore but who know me personally and that can vouch for me if need be...but theres no point cuz, what exactly is there to prove to you cornballs?..you cant even hold a mature discussion. your atempting to attack me instead of debate for the sake of music.

    its pathetic and you wonder why this site is dead? really? does someone need to draw that answer out for you? lol..im out b.






  7. #37
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    that whole "i have a life" argument is so old and corny it doesnt make sense anymore..if this was the early 90s,it would have made a bit of sense because back then ,to get on here would actually mean finding a computer..waiting for dial up to connect u then being on here for as long as u want but with the prevailance of smart phones which you can use anywhere, that argument has become invalid..i could be hanging with the hommies or getting my dick sucked by a hot piece of ass while browsing this forum on my phone..really g..try again yo..

  8. #38
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,028
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    my theory is most of the people that find angry funny are 14 years olds

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    that whole "i have a life" argument is so old and corny it doesnt make sense anymore..if this was the early 90s,it would have made a bit of sense because back then ,to get on here would actually mean finding a computer..waiting for dial up to connect u then being on here for as long as u want but with the prevailance of smart phones which you can use anywhere, that argument has become invalid..i could be hanging with the hommies or getting my dick sucked by a hot piece of ass while browsing this forum on my phone..really g..try again yo..
    preachin lol.. i love how people still act like the internet is nerds-only in 2012. like cmon yo, everybody and their grandmoms is on the internet thee days

  10. #40

    Default

    this shit sucks

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    preachin lol.. i love how people still act like the internet is nerds-only in 2012. like cmon yo, everybody and their grandmoms is on the internet thee days
    ur right but this shit here is 98% nerd-only. u need to be a complete social outcast to fit in on a site like this. i mean its to the point where its mentally and emotionally bothering people when slaughterhouse does ANYTHING lol..like its hilarious.

  12. #42

    Default

    you seem to care the most out of everyone lol. talk about bothered emotions, why do you come charging into every sh thread and defending them like they're your blood or something

  13. #43
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,411
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    lmao right..if it's so nerdy here and you're so hip..why the fuck are you on this forum b? You making no damn sense..you sounding salty right now

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    lmao right..if it's so nerdy here and you're so hip..why the fuck are you on this forum b? You making no damn sense..you sounding salty right now
    how though?

    im chilling.

  15. #45
    Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Smallest State
    Age
    73
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standout View Post
    how though?

    im chilling.
    You're insulting people on a computer forum cause they don't agree with your musical tastes and someone other than you needs to get a life or lighten up? If people are like me on here ( and I know some are at least) coming from an era where there were classic records coming out every month, Slaughterhouse is just pathetic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •