once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Method Man / Freddie Gibbs / StreetLife "Built For This" [Man With The Iron Fists OST

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Wow this is nice... Gibbs is crazy nice and Streetlife surprised me on this one. Mef lways correct

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

dope shit man, mef killed it, he's gotta bring this kinda shit out more often
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Yes, Blowin' In The Wind is also on the lp and prolly the 1st single.
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

Default YouTube Remix

dope, somehow this track escaped me the last 5 years

they made so many remixes to this track since rza set a remix contest for this song, that J Clyde remix should've been in the top 10 since it sounds hip hop unlike them other dub step mixes
    https://www.facebook.com/RZAWU/posts/10152197052452588
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 07-04-2017 at 02:54 PM.

can we get an 320 mp3 (if possible, otherwise lower bitrate works) of the J. Clyde remix... I'm a big fan of Freddie Gibbs when he get ahold of the right beats (see "Pinata" with Madlib) and him and Meth/Street on a track was fierce. matter of fact that whole Man With The Iron Fist soundtrack is dope, save for a few joints... not to mention the actual animated series.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    can we get an 320 mp3 (if possible, otherwise lower bitrate works) of the J. Clyde remix... I'm a big fan of Freddie Gibbs when he get ahold of the right beats (see "Pinata" with Madlib) and him and Meth/Street on a track was fierce. matter of fact that whole Man With The Iron Fist soundtrack is dope, save for a few joints... not to mention the actual animated series.
    That's the shitty part about remixes on YouTube. No one posts a good quality download link or Soundcloud page. Those YouTube rippers at 320kbps seem to max out the volume of the track which drives me nuts.

Did a search for you but couldn't find a 320kbps version. Came across this page with links to the Contest tracks that mAlAkAz mentioned. All are at 128kbps.

http://tywdyjh.com/?search=Method+Ma...Remix+Contest)

https://soundcloud.com/search/sounds...t%20for%20this
    Last edited by madchild; 07-08-2017 at 09:16 AM.

nada ignorante

just heard it today again. Streetlife killed this track with I hit the pussy first line LOL
    N.I.