Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Menace II Society Is The Best Hood Movie

  1. #16
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    lol, reminds me of my youf.

    back in high school, we used to use "chauncey" as a verb.

    If somebody was trying to fuck you over, they were trying to chauncey you. Or if somebody tried to short you on a sack, you would be all "don't try to chauncey me.

    ahhh, we were good kids though.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  2. #17

    Default

    I watched it only for 15 minutes and couldn't do more, it was too overexaggurated with its acting and showing of stereotypes.
    Last edited by Shogah; 10-19-2012 at 08:51 AM. Reason: mixed up some things

  3. #18
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,189
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    lol wtf did you watch it yesterday?

    classic movie.
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  4. #19
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    I watched it only for 15 minutes and couldn't do more, it was too overexaggurated with its acting and showing of stereotypes.
    with all due respect, foreigners shouldn't be allowed to watch menace anyway.

    Other things foreigners really shouldn't be able to do include listening to rap, making rap, or reproducing.

    imjustsayin
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  5. #20

    Default

    Well with all due respect fuck off faggot

  6. #21
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    Well with all due respect fuck off faggot
    ahahaha, in Soviet Russian, Internet Rap Forum Posts You!

    WHycome in American Menace Film the chocolate-face boys behaving in such a fashion dishonorable?
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  7. #22
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    Lmfao!

  8. #23
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Menace II Society soundtrack i think is better than Juice soundtrack. I do like Uptown Anthem by Naughty By Nature, Know the Ledge by Eric B and Rakim, So You Wanna Be A Gangsta by Too Short, Nuff Respect Due by Big Daddy Kane, It's Going Down by EPMD, Shoot Em Up by Cypress Hill on Juice soundtrack. New Jack City, Boyz N The Hood, Sunset Park, Rhyme and Reason, Trespass, New Jersey Drive soundtracks are also good.

  9. #24
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Menace II Society soundtrack i think is better than Juice soundtrack. I do like Uptown Anthem by Naughty By Nature, Know the Ledge by Eric B and Rakim, So You Wanna Be A Gangsta by Too Short, Nuff Respect Due by Big Daddy Kane, It's Going Down by EPMD, Shoot Em Up by Cypress Hill on Juice soundtrack. New Jack City, Boyz N The Hood, Sunset Park, Rhyme and Reason, Trespass, New Jersey Drive soundtracks are also good.
    No doubt man...I just happen to be a little more fond of the juice soundtrack. But that's what I'm sayin...back then soundtracks were off the meter. Sometimes even better than niggas albums. It just goes to show u how much quality n love for the art is missing. But going back to the flick, it was soooo funny when my dude got robbed @ the drivethru for his Daytons. "Nigga I said wit cheese nigga!"

  10. #25
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Yeah Menace II Society has several funny scenes. I also like the scene when Too Short, MC Eiht, Larenz Tate wake up Clifton Powell when he's sleep and MC Eiht says sitting over there with a babydoll and shit LOL. Clifton said that's because i like little girls nigga LOL. Where your sister at? LOL. Too Short said where your mammy at muthafucka LOL. Clifton says to the nerd white guy, why you come over here so early all the time man? White guy said because you said 1:00. Clifton said i don't give a fuck what i said nigga(LOL@him calling the white guy a nigga). I don't get out the bed before 2:30. Don't come through this muthafucka so early next time. White guy said understood LOL.


    I was watching Dead Presidents movie today which the Hughes Brothers also directed. I like the scene when Clifton and Larenz get into a argument about Clifton seeing Larenz woman. Larenz said stay the fuck away from my family. Clifton said what did you say? Larenz said i said stay the fuck away from my family. Clifton said see i ain't the enemy youngblood. I don't want no trouble. So Clifton pretended to walk away and he punched Larenz and Larenz went rolling down the stairs with his groceries hahahahahahahahahahaha. Another funny scene is when they're planning the robbery of the Brinks truck and Chris Tucker said we might as well put a muthafucking ad in the paper we gon get everybody hahahahahahaha. Ain't gonna be no money left for a nigga LOL. I also like the scene when Larenz is eating good when he came home from the war. He was licking his fingers and eating fast LOL. I also like the scene when Larenz beat Terrence Howard's ass at the pool hall that Keith David owned. Keith blocked Freddie Rodriguez from breaking up the fight by saying he needs his ass whipped LOL.



    Allen Hughes who's half of the Hughes Brothers has a new movie he directed with Mark Wahlberg, Russell Crowe, Jeffrey Wright, Catherine Zeta Jones called Broken City. It comes out next year in January. It's a action/drama flick. I guess it's Allen who did it. I'm gonna have to check imdb.com to see if he's one of the Hughes Brothers who directed it.

  11. #26
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    I just checked imdb.com to see if Allen who's half of the Hughes Brothers directed new movie Broken City with Mark Wahlberg and Russell Crowe and it's him who directed it. I thought it might be another director named Allen Hughes but i was right.

  12. #27
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,540
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    i give it too juice.
    Menace to Society was great but Juice was more streamline, more entertaining, more intense, and more suspenseful. The acting was also better (due to Tupac), the music better, and most importantly it had the best story.

  13. #28
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    So Clifton pretended to walk away and he punched Larenz and Larenz went rolling down the stairs with his groceries hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Lmfao...then he put the gat to his face and said SUCK IT NIGGA!

  14. #29
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Remember the scene in Dead Presidents when Larenz choked his girlfriend Juanita when he tried to go out the door at her place after they argued? He had me rolling while he choked her saying don't ever run up on me like that again. I'll kill you girl LOL. He should've hooked up with N'Bushe Wright. I was surprised when she kissed him when he came over her house to see his girlfriend who was her sister. Another funny scene is at the end when Larenz threw a chair at Martin Sheen when Martin sentenced him to 15 years to life in prison. Larenz said what the fuck he talking about life? LOL. After all the shit i did for this muthafucking country. Fuck you, fuck you, i hate ya'll muthafuckas hahahahahahahahahaha. It's sad that Larenz had to rob to get money because he couldn't get a job. Black men should learn a lesson from watching this movie because black men should never put themselves in that position. Black men shouldn't have to rob and sell drugs to get money. I know getting a job is tough but you gotta keep trying and don't give up. Prison should scare black men and it's sad that it doesn't scare them because so many of them are there because they'd rather do crime than get a job.

  15. #30
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    I saw Tyrin Turner who played Caine on Youtube last week to see what he's been up to. He still looks the same and the interview i saw him do was at a radio station in Las Vegas. He said he gets a lot of love from blacks in the hood because of Menace II Society. He said it's tough being a actor because he gets typecast and i guess directors only know of him being Caine. I don't think too many people remember him in Panther movie about black panthers that Mario Van Peebles directed. He also said he was one of the few people who gave Jamie Foxx some advice about he should do Django Unchained movie. He said that Jamie told him he was kinda worried what blacks would think about him doing Django because the movie is about slavery and the word nigga gets used a lot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •