once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: where do emotions come from?

Default where do emotions come from?

Go..
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

the desires of the heart - the actual heart in our chest -

i don't know

what is an emotion ?

some examples would be love, anger, sadness, joy.

where does desire come from?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    some examples would be love, anger, sadness, joy.

where does desire come from?

desire/hunger

the need to feed off of the source of everything in existence -

i wrote a piece on love being a hunger a couple of days ago - will post in blog soon - i think it will open up room for a good discussion in here

but anyway - the feelings/expressions of our inner parasites being fed or being neglected - or over fed - or totally ignored -

our inner parasites - the ones that hunger for carnal things - the ones that drive us to feed them - and get us into allot of trouble -

in ancient egypt these parasites were cut out before burial of the great ones

so our desires are actually physical things in our bodies identified as parasites?

what do they look like?

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    so our desires are actually physical things in our bodies identified as parasites?

what do they look like?

our desires are hunger expressed by these physical things in our bodies -

(are you being sarcastic ? - lol )

because if your questions are not sincere and there is an alternative motive other than knowing and trying to find out, stop it -

but if not.....

these "things", from the limited info i've gathered, are our organs - our major organs - when triggered, alters our mental state - and drives us in a path to feeding it -

so our organs( ex, heart, lungs, brain, bowels) begat these desires?

or

do they react to the yearning of these desires?

good question - let's think about that

i would say that there is a source of power/energy/mind that moves/motivates these organs - a separate frequency/sound for each of them to move to.

Non Ignorant Math Team

an emotion is a type of mental experience.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    an emotion is a type of mental experience.
    mental experience

or

experience for the mental?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i would say that there is a source of power/energy/mind that moves/motivates these organs - a separate frequency/sound for each of them to move to.

and when i say move, i'm saying they have a mind of their own - and when fed and given power, it can move the vehicle/body that it's in to a life of destruction

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i have no idea.

i know scientists say that when you experience certain emotions it triggers electronic impulses in certain parts of the brain and also can trigger sensations in certain parts of the body.

beyond that i dont know.

i just lost the answers in a backspace accident

dammit

retry - ( i hate this shit)

fuck it

i was saying something like...

the organs are hooked up to each planet in our solar system

and when ...............fuck it

i'll come back to it