The big pun track was surprisingly the biggest disappointment
Last edited by theheavens; 09-25-2012 at 06:25 PM.
- Rep Power
omg he raped anything moving
big pun sounds sick on that song
just got my copy today. feels weird holding a double hip-hop album. can't remember the last time I bought one of those. next time I cop one will probably be Cilva's project, if it ever comes out.
this isn't Wu-Tang Forever, but it's got a bunch of good songs on it. the beats are pretty good this time around, unlike Chino's other stuff. this is probably his best record since his debut, maybe better. he's still underrated as hell
had this for a week almost, only heard cd one.. i know ill love this when i finally sit down and put it on repeat, meanwhile been killing bomb1st/shadowboxin by zion i
I must be the only one that finds both CDs a collection of throwaway beats and forgettable tracks.
Chino XL can blackout on some tracks (ie. It's Not Too L8te) but was hoping for some more tracks like:
- Wordsmith ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM6itMg9nGg )
- Messiah ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSqEO1PeX4 )
Liking this so far, nothing spectacular but good music all around. Anyone got production credits?
Disc 1: Scalpel
Originally Posted by Pestilence
1. Rain (Interlude)
2. Father's Day | Producer: Apollo Brown
3. Eight Beginnings (Interlude) featuring Mystic | Producer: Apollo Brown
4. Have 2 | Producer: E-Swift (of Tha Alkaholiks)
5. It's Not Too L8te | Producer: Stu Bangas
6. Wicked Church | Producer: Toba Beats
7. Silent Art Child | Producer: Southpaw
8. Broken Halo | Producer: Sid Roams (Joey Chavez + Bravo)
9. Anything | Producer: Wyldfyre
10. Hell Song featuring Tech N9ne (Tech Nine) | Producer: Wyldfyre
11. Bad Man Bible | Producer: Wyldfyre
12. Mama Told Me | Producers: DJ Khalil; J Thrill
13. Afraid Of Nothing | Producer: Kwame
14. Can Be | Producer: Apollo Brown
15. Arm Yourself featuring Sick Jacken (of Psycho Realm); Immortal Technique; DV Alias Khrist | Producer: Wyldfyre
16. No Damn Good For Me (Scarlet Intro) | Producer: Lounge Lizzards
17. Sleep In Scarlet | Producer: Focus
18. Nahh | Producer: Focus
19. Eye | Producer: House Shoes
20. Reguarding Elizabeth (Save Me) featuring Travis Barker | Producer: Soul Professa
Disc 2: Chapel
1. Black Rosary 8AM | Producer: Apollo Brown
2. Closer To God | Producer: Oh No
3. Little Man | Producer: Focus
4. Figure It Out | Producer: Focus
5. Xross Your Heart featuring Bun B (of UGK) | Producer: Focus
6. Buried In Vocabulary featuring The Horse Shoe Gang | Producer: Level 13
7. Missing You 8PM (Interlude) | Producer: Apollo Brown
8. Crazy Love | Producer: Exile (of Emanon)
9. Take It Back featuring Rakaa Iriscience (of Dilated Peoples); Roc Marciano (of U.N.) | Producer: Apollo Brown
10. N.I.C.E. | Producer: Nick Wiz
11. Kings featuring Big Pun (aka Big Punisher) | Producer: Focus
12. 90 Bars Of Intervention | Producer: Focus
13. The Hype Man (Interlude) | Producer: Soul Professa
14. Latino's Stand Up (Remix) featuring Sick Jacken (of Psycho Realm); B-Real (of Cypress Hill); Thirstin Howl III; Sinful; Kid Frost | Producer: Focus
15. Gone | Producer: Izzy The Kid
if you sucked at picking beats when rap was good..
youre gonna really suck at picking beats now...
chino XL is a rap robot but he would rap over a raccoon diggin through a trash can if it made him wanna write....
most of the beats here suck but its still nice to hear...
apollo brown should do a whole album with chino...
LOL @ chino xl giving somyaya reece a hook
shit was awful so i looked her up.. shes some industry hoe that wants to be a rapper...
LOL @ UG rappers giving industry hoes hooks for pussy
well played chino...
bloated 2bl LP with weak beats and dope lyrics
this will probably be the last we hear from chino
no videos no promotion came outta nowhere after years of delays....
the smartest rappers are the biggest fuck ups!!!!!!!!!
gotta thank prison pirate P for introducing the world to SID ROAMS they gave chino a banger
the beats were decent enough. moving to Immortal Tech's viper records was a smart move on Chino's part. too bad the guest spots were weak, except Tech on the Arm Yourself, where he totally outshined Chino and Psycho Realm
hell yeah, his verse was short but killer. surprised no one else is talking about this. a (supposedly) unheard track from one the greats and nobody says anything? I've had that track on repeat just to hear Pun's verse again and again
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA
This album dropped???? HORRIBLE promotion. Chino hasn't interested me in years, but reading the background on this album has me wanting to check it out. After a while it seemed like he was a one trick pony. But if this album has substance, I'm willing to give it a shot.