once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Unpublished Wu-Massacre Comics

wow very cool, thanks homie... i just wish they would have spent as much time on making sure the album was up to par as they did with all this promotion and comics and what not... "Wu Massacre" had some ill joints that's for sure, but for an album with the three most prolific members of The Clan, it kinda felt that they half-assed it.. it's like 28 minutes long, although they had more material which they cheated the fans on ("Made Men")... do anybody actually still bump that album???

i bought it but haven't listened to it since like the first month after it dropped.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Nice. Who knew the Wu's unmatched skills in not releasing material extended to other medias also!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

i still bump this album.i spin the wax on the reg and bump mp3 copies in the car on the reg.

"bitch wasn't happy just being in the club with Tracey Morgan ..."

Banned

man this is just depressing. I was so HYPED for this record to come out, checking out all the cool trailers they made that were inspired by the movie Seven and artwork and hearing 30-second samples of Miranda and Mef vs Chef 2. I bought it day one, liked it at first.....and then didn't listen to it again for a long ass time.

I swear the artwork was better than the whole album. Cilva if you reading this thread, make your art cover look like this, or Liquid Swords style. don't make it look like your "I" album cover or the 8 Diagrams cover with dudes just standing there