once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't try to save black women

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'm only seeding up statuesque african broads with massive breast and a high IQ, the rest of them, except my mother and sister cause they're cool, can eat a dick. And my auntie and grandma are dope too.
    great so when can we expect the web feet babies?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Hey homer simp son, how about you stop making excuse ike a feet licking hoe and take facts like a man for once, black bitches suck. im glad someone brought up gabby douglas. This girl was out here winning olympic gold for her country despite the media riding the white kid's dick at a young age and black bitches, finally having their first young black female hero, start dogging her, in public, about her hair. the same hair they have too. They were the only people in the history of the universe looking at her hair. I didn't even realize he had head until they started that shit.

and what was her hair? an ordinary athletic ponytail. black bitches blow. you can say there's no man but nobody is going to be the man of a faggot that calls herself Ph1lly$Bo7sB1Tch on twitter dude. shut the fuck up and quit trying to act like the fucking robin williams of compton. black people suck and need to quit being intolerable asshole from hell and start joining the human race. There are people that went through full on genocide as little as 10 years ago that are perfectly self respecting motivated human beings

i just got done talking to a bosnian with 1 functioning nostril cause he was beat with the butt of a gun and ass raped in a concentration camp. Dude works hard, respects his fellow man and carries the fuck on with his life. Fucking faggot, if you were ass raped and beat with a gun God knows who many secondaries used make to drown out the pain. faggot. shut up. simp. pussy. black bitches are fucking weaker than dog shit and have the mental development of unraised 8 year olds. shut up hoe.
    they wear lotion that smells like shit, and if you tell them they'll fight you. Weave ALWAYS smell like plastics and shit and if you tell them they'll fight you. So they just walk around fighting everyone and smelling like shit. This is a woman mind you! The fuck kind of abomination is that?! Black males need to off themselves too. Quit investing your life in people that won't invest in themselves. Their are plenty of reasonable self respecting black people worth defending on multiple wutang forum accounts in your 40s, but fucking weak ass black bitches aren't on the list.

I'm only seeding up statuesque african broads with massive breast and a high IQ, the rest of them, except my mother and sister cause they're cool, can eat a dick. And my auntie and grandma are dope too.

you still talking too much - i ain't reading all that shit -

trash goes with trash - and trash believes that they deserve better because they don't know that they are trash -

first young black female hero ?

she's good on the balance beam

not saving lives you idiot -

Last edited by PALEHORSE; 10-24-2012 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

basically im into slaving whores

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    ALOT OF them are a joke tho
    Is that why black dudes chase whoight pussy lmfao!

lol @ self hatred of hair

most black women look better with their traditional coarse hair anyway

then they gotta cop South Asian hair and native american hair to think they look swagg

lmao

TSA had some jewels in that post that some people need to realise

but when u get a clown ass faggit with weird teeth movements making such unnuanced and incendiary remarks it only enflames the sitation

besides two people form a relationship so at least some of the blame must rest wit the man

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    lol @ self hatred of hair

most black women look better with their traditional coarse hair anyway

then they gotta cop South Asian hair and native american hair to think they look swagg

lmao

Imagine white women across the globe buying coarse hair Afros at the store to put on top of their heads. How ridiculous would that be?

Things gotta change.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Imagine white women across the globe buying coarse hair Afros at the store to put on top of their heads. How ridiculous would that be?

Things gotta change.
    That's pretty insane now that I think about it.

Also

We should say RIP to Mumm Ra in advance: http://www.vladtv.com/video/119029/w...oman/#comments

is it true that black women are the meanest women on the planet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

We should say RIP to Mumm Ra in advance: http://www.vladtv.com/video/119029/w...oman/#comments
    lmao

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    That's pretty insane now that I think about it.

Also

Ahhahaha I also thought of posting that vid here.

I find it strange how she talks about the situation casually with not much if any emotion.

lol TSA's daughter is gonna rock a brazillian lacefront wig and hate the fact that her family is african.