Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 359

Thread: Don't try to save black women

  1. #211
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Thank you sir. That's the first time somebody has said something nice to me and i appreciate that. I do believe there's some good black women because i used to have one. She was kinda thick but she's a good woman and i made a terrible mistake breaking up with her. I broke up with her because she has 3 daughters and at the time i didn't want a woman who has kids but i liked her kids and they liked me. I haven't seen her in a long time and if i saw her again, i would get back with her. I know that isn't gonna happen because she lives in Cleveland and i don't wanna move back there. The things i miss about being with her is that i used to go to her house on the weekends and sometimes she would cook and sometimes i would go to Pizza Hut and share a pizza with her and her kids. We used to lay in the bed and watch tv and i would massage and kiss her feet. She would rub and kiss my back. It's hard to find women like her. She never asked me for money and she never asked me to buy her anything. I would've bought her some gifts anyway because she's a nice woman.

  2. #212
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    you should try to save black women

  3. #213
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Only way black women can save themselves is by changing their attitude and stop only looking for black men that got a lot of money and nice cars. When black women do that, then they will stop getting disrespected by black men. It sucks that black men that treat black women bad mess it up for the good black men because black women have a hard time trusting black men when they've been in several bad relationships.

  4. #214
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    asain women don't do this ?


    how about indian women from india ?

    do they want men for their cars and money too ?


    which race of women give up the pussy to a man if he has a nice mountain bike and keeps a fresh bus pass in his pocket ?

  5. #215
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I've noticed that dudes with Schwinn's tend to get a lot of chicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  6. #216
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Ok i get your point. I know most women won't date men that don't have money and a nice car. I may never get a woman again and that's ok but i'll always love black women even though they got some fucked up issues. A couple of people have shown me some free dating websites. So hopefully i'll find a good black woman.

  7. #217
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I've noticed that dudes with Schwinn's tend to get a lot of chicks.

    you be watchin niggas wiff schwinns get ..."chicks" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ok i get your point. I know most women won't date men that don't have money and a nice car. I may never get a woman again and that's ok but i'll always love black women even though they got some fucked up issues. A couple of people have shown me some free dating websites. So hopefully i'll find a good black woman.


    what do you want a good black woman for ?

    no money no car ?

    at your parents house ?


    where you gonna take her ?


    to the bench at the bus stop and talk to her about how fucked up lil fame looks ?

    lol she wants to hear that shit ?



    she's looking for stability - or - she's looking to get stabbed with dick - if she's the type that's just looking to get stabbed with dick, and she doesn't mind mind getting poked at the bus stop, she's a crack head - and even crack heads want money -

  8. #218

    Default

    ^I have seen plenty of guys who got women without a dollar in their pockets. These women were not crackheads either. Women with jobs who have their own. Women who're with men who don't have anything to offer except a penis. In the African-American community, the gender roles have complete reversed. What kind of mess is this?

  9. #219

    Default

    TLC-Scrubs

  10. #220
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    ^I have seen plenty of guys who got women without a dollar in their pockets.
    got them ?

    got them to do what ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    These women were not crackheads either. Women with jobs who have their own. Women who're with men who don't have anything to offer except a penis. In the African-American community, the gender roles have complete reversed. What kind of mess is this?

    allot of these so called independent women have low self esteem and only want dick - so they are paying for it - they buy x-box 360 and some games for that nigga, and while she at work with 6 levels of foundation and a tilted wig on, he's passing level 6 or got one of her cousins in her house in her bed rubbing thighs together. what a fun world this is - you can get women without needing to have allot of money - most people don't have allot of money - but everyone wanna fuck - and planet earth is one big fuck fest - it's fun and very sad at the same dam time - but if you a man that doesn't mind not being in charge, go live in some womans house - and when she get tired of you, she throwing your ass in the streets and taking the cell phone that she payed for back -

  11. #221
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    sonned

  12. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post


    allot of these so called independent women have low self esteem and only want dick - so they are paying for it - they buy x-box 360 and some games for that nigga, and while she at work with 6 levels of foundation and a tilted wig on, he's passing level 6 or got one of her cousins in her house in her bed rubbing thighs together. what a fun world this is - you can get women without needing to have allot of money - most people don't have allot of money - but everyone wanna fuck - and planet earth is one big fuck fest - it's fun and very sad at the same dam time - but if you a man that doesn't mind not being in charge, go live in some womans house - and when she get tired of you, she throwing your ass in the streets and taking the cell phone that she payed for back -
    I'll be damn if I be a stay at home boyfriend. I'm not a thug or an ex-con. That's the point. It's like what TSA said, I'm post, meaning that my behavior and my way of life isn't what people are attracted too. Most people only see black men in one way, and that way isn't very motivating.

    Not all black chicks are pretend-to-be-strong women, some are good but they need guidance. The truth is that we are constantly challenged and not trusted as black men. As a result, we have to PROVE ourselves of our own worth but that isn't enough. So, the hate is still there.

  13. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    It's sad that i diss black women because i love them. They'll always be the hottest women to me. They're better than white women. I just want them to change their attitude and stop being golddiggers. I still believe there's some good black women. It just seems it's gonna take me longer to find one. Here's some of the celebrity black women that i love past and present.


    Halle Berry
    Beyonce
    Sanaa Lathan
    Gabrielle Union
    Regina Hall
    Meagan Good
    Vanity
    Sheila E
    Pam Grier
    Faith Evans
    Mari Morrow
    LisaRaye
    Jada Pinkett
    Nona Gaye
    Leila Arcieri
    Cynda Williams
    Melyssa Ford
    Rihanna
    KD Aubert
    Lauren London
    Demetria McKinney
    Lela Rochon
    Robin Givens
    Foxy Brown
    Salt and Pepa and their dj Spinderella
    Monie Love
    Rah Digga
    Lady Luck
    Tisha Campbell

    What exactly was the point of this list?

    Naming actresses and musicians you wanna fuck?

    How does this relate to anything in the real world?

    That black women in movies are the only ones you're attracted to?

    Or is it just that you watch way too many Tyler Perry movies and real women avoid you like the plague outside of those $1.99 theaters you see those films at?


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  14. #224
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,408
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Well i'm gonna look for some interviews from her on Youtube. That's cool if she hates black men because i know a lot of black men are assholes. Black men treating black women terrible is the reason why black women are fucked up. Black women have so much hate towards black men and that's because a lot of black men treat black women wrong by cheating on them and beating them. There's some good black men but it's unfortunate Halle has been in some bad relationships with black men. This is gonna be her 3rd time getting married and i hope she finds true love. If this marriage doesn't work out, she shouldn't get married anymore. Being divorced 3 times would make me not wanna get married.
    CJ i usually agree with u on shit but this was just a coon statement right here..did u ever get off that slave boat?? like are you serious right now?

  15. #225

    Default

    ^Saddest thing is, I don't CJ is ever NOT being serious.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •