once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 359

Thread: Don't try to save black women

  1. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    where do they get them from though?
    .............

  2. #77
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,768
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    and that's what we were initially saying before dudes felt the need to Blame "men". What TSA said jokes aside is real. I've seen it and lived it. And for those who think it's just about "walking away"_ ,thats relative, If you invest time and energy into something you thought was one thing but turned out to be another,its not that easy to just walk ,thats why I question some ofyall and how many relationships you have been in. If you know anything about real relationships, it's easier said than done. I've been with chicks who were trash and I tried to show the better life, tried to make a better person and that's when I realised,its not who they with, it's them...can someone explain to me whu a chiick who aint got shit and aint shit is "too good" to take a bus to a job I helped her get so she can feed her kids?...tell me how me being a man looking out for her and trying to make her a better person was my fault?

    I really wanna understand that logic

  3. #78
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    You know what made me mad about Think Like A Man movie? I love the movie but the only character i didn't like was Taraji Henson. She went on a date with Morris Chestnut because she was impressed with the fact he had a lot of money, nice car, good job. So when she went on a date with him, he was doing most of the talking and she couldn't say much because he kept interrupting everytime she tried to talk. So then she started thinking about Michael Ealy because he was a guy who didn't have a lot of money and a nice car but he had dreams of having his own restaurant and he made it happen by having a restaurant business inside of a food truck. So all of a sudden she went to him and told him she didn't care about how much money he got and what kind of car he got which i felt is bullshit because most black women only care about that stuff when they meet men. But i realized that she fell in love with him because she finally figured out that Michael loved her and love is more important than material things. But most black women won't ever figure it out that love is more important than material things until they're old and lonely LOL.


    Taraji's friend Regina Hall tried to tell her that being successful doesn't mean anything if you don't have a man to be with because she told Taraji that she's lonely. Taraji had a good job and she was successful but she knew she was lonely and that's why she figured out that she wanted to be with Michael because she was in love. But another thing that the movie showed is that love can make men and women change because Gabrielle Union's husband changed his childish ways and he proposed marriage to her when she broke up with him because he realized he missed her. Romany Malco was a player but when he got with Meagan Good, she changed his ways because he lost her at one point and he didn't wanna be without her.

  4. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    .tell me how me being a man looking out for her and trying to make her a better person was my fault?

    I
    it wasn't

  5. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    .............
    anyone???

    why they so fucked up?

  6. #81
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Why are black women fucked up? I just told you why. Black women's attitudes come from them being hurt by a lot of black men. But nobody is forcing black women to choose these black men losers. They choose these clowns. So don't be surprised when they hurt you and don't take your attitude out on good black men cause all black men aren't the same. Black women's stupid asses for some reason think all black men are the same.

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Why are black women fucked up? I just told you why. Black women's attitudes come from them being hurt by a lot of black men. But nobody is forcing black women to choose these black men losers. They choose these clowns. So don't be surprised when they hurt you and don't take your attitude out on good black men cause all black men aren't the same. Black women's stupid asses for some reason think all black men are the same.
    why do they think that though?

  8. #83
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,768
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    like I said before, when it comes to this,i agree with you. Good point because it IS TRUE. A majority of them after knowing you have money all of a sudden have all these problems,suddently they are helpless,suddently every burden they ever had is your problem and then use that to try and fuck with the situation and think they can hold dudes feelings hostage, that's when they blatantly tell you of the other dude in the cut who will pay her bills if you don't so you got these bitch ass captain save a hoes slaving just to keep that trash in their life. That's where I differ, I usually tell them what they are and to this day,they respect me because they know I don't fall for that jezebel shit ,neither will I feel the obligation to put up with their shit because I'm a man. If a chick cannot respect you for Being a MAN, she's just a fucked in the head slut who doesn't deserve your time or respect. Lets call a spade a spade. My fiance works, doesn't want for nothing from me..she owns her problems and mistakes,when I help her out,its because I want to and love her, not because I'm a man and that's why it's working.aint no barter for love bull,its Love. Period, that's what some of these dudes don't get, being with a woman doesn't mean you gotta pay her bills and pay her way through life, if you think that's what love or being a man is about, your a pantsyed out trick


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You know what made me mad about Think Like A Man movie? I love the movie but the only character i didn't like was Taraji Henson. She went on a date with Morris Chestnut because she was impressed with the fact he had a lot of money, nice car, good job. So when she went on a date with him, he was doing most of the talking and she couldn't say much because he kept interrupting everytime she tried to talk. So then she started thinking about Michael Ealy because he was a guy who didn't have a lot of money and a nice car but he had dreams of having his own restaurant and he made it happen by having a restaurant business inside of a food truck. So all of a sudden she went to him and told him she didn't care about how much money he got and what kind of car he got which i felt is bullshit because most black women only care about that stuff when they meet men. But i realized that she fell in love with him because she finally figured out that Michael loved her and love is more important than material things. But most black women won't ever figure it out that love is more important than material things until they're old and lonely LOL.


    Taraji's friend Regina Hall tried to tell her that being successful doesn't mean anything if you don't have a man to be with because she told Taraji that she's lonely. Taraji had a good job and she was successful but she knew she was lonely and that's why she figured out that she wanted to be with Michael because she was in love. But another thing that the movie showed is that love can make men and women change because Gabrielle Union's husband changed his childish ways and he proposed marriage to her when she broke up with him because he realized he missed her. Romany Malco was a player but when he got with Meagan Good, she changed his ways because he lost her at one point and he didn't wanna be without her.

  9. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    but yet, you said the problem is men And that's where my issue lies. I know women who never even had a father figure who are great and successful. Women who have been used,played etc by scumbags but they aren't agry exploiters who feel entitled.

    Oh. Ok. I got you.


    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    The kinda woman me and Tsa are shitting on are trash and I don't care what excuseanyone wants to make for them. They in their predicaments because they chose to. You ant tell me that trash that ignores a clean cut educated brother is a victim for wanting athug or bad boy. Lets get real here
    It is how it is, Grave. I just ignore that and move on.

  10. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    like I said before, when it comes to this,i agree with you. Good point because it IS TRUE. A majority of them after knowing you have money all of a sudden have all these problems,suddently they are helpless,suddently every burden they ever had is your problem and then use that to try and fuck with the situation and think they can hold dudes feelings hostage, that's when they blatantly tell you of the other dude in the cut who will pay her bills if you don't so you got these bitch ass captain save a hoes slaving just to keep that trash in their life. That's where I differ, I usually tell them what they are and to this day,they respect me because they know I don't fall for that jezebel shit ,neither will I feel the obligation to put up with their shit because I'm a man. If a chick cannot respect you for Being a MAN, she's just a fucked in the head slut who doesn't deserve your time or respect. Lets call a spade a spade. My fiance works, doesn't want for nothing from me..she owns her problems and mistakes,when I help her out,its because I want to and love her, not because I'm a man and that's why it's working.aint no barter for love bull,its Love. Period, that's what some of these dudes don't get, being with a woman doesn't mean you gotta pay her bills and pay her way through life, if you think that's what love or being a man is about, your a pantsyed out trick
    why they fucked tho?

  11. #86
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,768
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    charles..most fucked up black women are that way because of their choices, not because alotta back men hurt them. They know exactly what different demographics of black men are like and yet they choose to go for niggas, lames with no foresight for the future who don't even know what a relationship is. Lets make a contrast here. There are good black men who will never get the chance or shot because they aren't thugged out enough or aint balling like they say. The black women who aren't fucked up will hardly even be seen in clubs, or the streets in boy shot talking about where the niggaz at, they don't sit at home all day twerking,smoking weed,sucking dicks and making babies for wellfare, those women are out there getting it...and they usually wait,meet a good man, marry him and have a family with him..not become a babymama..so really..the problem is those sluts. They are all given an equal opportunity in life..education is free in america, the chance to make it is there for all of them,but they would rather be system slaves and statistics. Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Why are black women fucked up? I just told you why. Black women's attitudes come from them being hurt by a lot of black men. But nobody is forcing black women to choose these black men losers. They choose these clowns. So don't be surprised when they hurt you and don't take your attitude out on good black men cause all black men aren't the same. Black women's stupid asses for some reason think all black men are the same.

  12. #87
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    D Projectile, i don't know why they think black men are all the same. For them to think like that is retarded.

  13. #88

    Default

    shit aint gonna change if we dont ask qustions like this g

  14. #89
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,768
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    for example..do you think Gabby douglas has time to sit at home and blame men for her problems? NO. She has spent her time making someting out of her life, she took the opportunities presented to her and she made the best outta them, she knows her worth and probably will grow up to be the kinda woman who won't let anyone treat her like less, Meanwhile in slithouse fuckhead america, were people..who couldn't even see the symblism in what she was doing..what did they get out of her attempts? Her hair..thats what..they complained about her hair Lmao on their lame asses while she bagging 90 million dollar deals...now tell me this..what makes her any special from themn why aren't they getting instead of acting like retarded slaves daily? Explain that

  15. #90
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,218
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    black women all act like they're the bomb regardless of how raggedy and fucked up they look.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •