once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 359

Thread: Don't try to save black women

  1. #106
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Sunny has a point. I've come to realize that black women aren't the problem, it's us as black men who are the problem. If women have good men then she would naturally follow her man. The guy in the video is emotional. I was emotional before but I'm not anymore.

    If a woman sees that you're about business and not bullshit, she will respect you. Some will, some won't. If you don't find what you're looking for, move on but choose wisely. Learn to grow.

    So lemme get this right. Black women dont act right and its black mens fault. How much sense does that make?

  2. #107
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,504
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    it's never their fault..its always someone else who os the reason why they can't get ahead. LOL ...man..such a sad mindstate

  3. #108
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    because yall don't see women properly

    it's like a parent blaming a child for the condition the child is in, then abusing them further because of the condition they are in -

    yall are giving women too much power and credit when in reality, they don't have as much control as they pretend to -

  4. #109
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    You're right Radioactive Man. Black women do always play the victim blaming black men for their relationship problems. LOL@FMJ saying how is it black men's fault when black women don't act right hahahahahahaha. I don't know why Ironman said a retarded statement that black men are the problem for the ignorant way black women behave.

  5. #110
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    men and womn misunderstand eachother a lot. theres basic common things which all men and women do whether theyre good/bad. a woman will always look at a man as a means to an end and not the end itself. theyll always use men. thats cuz of evolution. a woman would carry a child and look after them. a woman will usually love her children more than her huband cuz of evolution. its her job to look after the kids and evolution made her use a man as a tool in order to do that.

    the main priority of a woman has usually been to have and raise kids.

    cuz of this women have become experts in how to use a man. they can use him to get anything they want.

    men on the other hand will bend their backs allow themselves to be walked all over and beg to get with a woman. their main priority has always been to fuck a woman or to get the pussy. this again is cuz of evolution. whereas a woman will use sex to get a money jewels etc a man will use fancy clothes money etc to get some pussy. for a man the woman is usually seen as an end. the pussy is the end goal. the woman becomes the most important thing to him. and it hurts that the womn doesnt feel the same way about him.

    also look at their sexual hunger. a man usually wants to have sex with a woman all the time. this is cuz its always been his job to impregnate women so he just wants to fuck.

    a woman on the other hand has a smaller sexual appetite cuz she wants to choose a more suitable person for better children.

    the thing is men get pissed off cuz they think being with their woman is really really important whereas a woman just doesnt see u as important, men will come below so many things such as babies jewllery lothes gossip etc.


    NON-IGS

  6. #111
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    You make a lot of sense and i agree with what you said. Pussy is definitely the reason why most men chase women. If men got pussy off their mind and understood that pussy isn't the only important thing about a woman, then i think men would have better relationships with women.

  7. #112
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    men and womn misunderstand eachother a lot. theres basic common things which all men and women do whether theyre good/bad. a woman will always look at a man as a means to an end and not the end itself. theyll always use men. thats cuz of evolution. a woman would carry a child and look after them. a woman will usually love her children more than her huband cuz of evolution. its her job to look after the kids and evolution made her use a man as a tool in order to do that.

    the main priority of a woman has usually been to have and raise kids.

    cuz of this women have become experts in how to use a man. they can use him to get anything they want.

    men on the other hand will bend their backs allow themselves to be walked all over and beg to get with a woman. their main priority has always been to fuck a woman or to get the pussy. this again is cuz of evolution. whereas a woman will use sex to get a money jewels etc a man will use fancy clothes money etc to get some pussy. for a man the woman is usually seen as an end. the pussy is the end goal. the woman becomes the most important thing to him. and it hurts that the womn doesnt feel the same way about him.

    also look at their sexual hunger. a man usually wants to have sex with a woman all the time. this is cuz its always been his job to impregnate women so he just wants to fuck.

    a woman on the other hand has a smaller sexual appetite cuz she wants to choose a more suitable person for better children.

    the thing is men get pissed off cuz they think being with their woman is really really important whereas a woman just doesnt see u as important, men will come below so many things such as babies jewllery lothes gossip etc.

    this is how it's been made - distorted from how it naturally is supposed to be - in the metropolis, this is how we live - play that hoe, play that nigga

  8. #113
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    -

    you are supposed to pay for every thing and groom them, upkeep them - maintain them - you are not supposed to pay her bills, because she should't even have any - real men with real power don't go half and half on bills with their women - this has nothing to do with love - this is the nature of men and women -

    Whut culture are you in?

    NOt all cultures have this rule. If women wanna claim equality, then back it up. That model of man is boss has been smashed down decades ago. Cant have it both ways.

    This is one problem - ambiquity on how to be a man. If ya cling to the old ideas, you are considered backwards, if you cling to the equality model, you are less than a man. Good luck with these women.



    BLack men are not the problem of why Black woman are the way they are. People are responsible for their own attitudes and approaches to life.

    If a person cannot take responsibility for their own attitudes then that is a sign of immaturaty and dishonesty. They may look grown, but that's only physical.

    And I do believe there are major psychological disorders within the black community.

  9. #114
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,504
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    End of story!!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by fmj View Post
    whut culture are you in?

    Not all cultures have this rule. If women wanna claim equality, then back it up. That model of man is boss has been smashed down decades ago. Cant have it both ways.

    This is one problem - ambiquity on how to be a man. If ya cling to the old ideas, you are considered backwards, if you cling to the equality model, you are less than a man. Good luck with these women.



    Black men are not the problem of why black woman are the way they are. People are responsible for their own attitudes and approaches to life.

    If a person cannot take responsibility for their own attitudes then that is a sign of immaturaty and dishonesty. They may look grown, but that's only physical.

    And i do believe there are major psychological disorders within the black community.

  10. #115
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,076
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I told you women are retarded no matter what their race is.

  11. #116
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Whut culture are you in?

    NOt all cultures have this rule. If women wanna claim equality, then back it up. That model of man is boss has been smashed down decades ago. Cant have it both ways.

    it's been smashed down by powerful men who want to use men and women like hamsters on hamster wheels to generate more power for themselves - knowing the history will aid us in knowing how we are getting played in this society

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post

    BLack men are not the problem of why Black woman are the way they are. People are responsible for their own attitudes and approaches to life.

    this is because we have been broken down and made to think so individualistically that we each have our own religion where every one outside of our selves is a sinner - we've been broken down like this so that we can be easily used, then easily disposed of - we now live in a world where nobody cares about noone or nothing but money.




    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    If a person cannot take responsibility for their own attitudes then that is a sign of immaturaty and dishonesty. They may look grown, but that's only physical.

    And I do believe there are major psychological disorders within the black community.
    there is global disorder now - becaue the program of these powerful men mentioned above have an agenda to dominate the planet and they are doing a good job -


    most of yall are attacking the problem from where the fruit is - and yall are not attacking it from the root upward -

  12. #117
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    i hate all that equality shit. it teaches both genders to act the same and it basicly teaches women to act like men which destroys all the good points and strengths in a woman.

    women and men arent equal but to say 1 is better than another is an opinion. they have different caracteristics and it depends on what characteristics u prefer.


    NON-IGS

  13. #118
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    LOL@Willie D of rap group Geto Boys dissing black women on Niggas and Flies song when he said what's up with these tenna shoe chasing bitches. Fucking athletes to obtain them riches LOL. But they hate it when a nigga call em hoes and tramps and sluts but if the shoe fits, lace it up LOL. My favorite rap songs dissing black women are Geto Boys I'm Not A Gentleman, Willie D's Welfare Bitches and NWA's I Ain't Tha One. I remember one time i sent Willie D a email at his Myspace page telling him that i love his I'm Not A Gentleman song and i like the bad stuff he was saying about black women. I can't believe he took black women's side saying that black women have been loyal to black men and black men have disappointed them by continuing to get in trouble with the police and not respecting them and not taking care of them. I couldn't believe he was saying these things when he's the same person who has dissed black women on several songs LOL. Black women back in the 80's and 90's when he was dissing them haven't changed in 2012 LOL.

  14. #119
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    there is global disorder now
    its called slave morality


    NON-IGS

  15. #120
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    I'm surprised this topic has gotten a lot of responses because we've had this same discussion several times and nothing has changed about black women.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •