Thread: Can Somebody Post Footage Of Unsung's Documentaries On Sly & The Family Stone And....

-

Default Can Somebody Post Footage Of Unsung's Documentaries On Sly & The Family Stone And....

Arrested Development? I was at TV One network website last weekend and i watched Gerald Levert's documentary. But for some reason when i tried to watch Sly and the Family Stone documentary and Arrested Development documentary, the footage wouldn't come on. I would appreciate it if somebody posted footage of both of these documentaries. I checked Youtube to see if they had footage and they don't.

-

Nevermind ya'll. I'm watching footage now of Arrested Development documentary on Unsung on TV One network website. After that i'm gonna watch Sly and the Family Stone documentary. I don't know why i couldn't click on these documentaries last week. Have ya'll seen these documentaries?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Sly Stone is underrated

-

I tried watching Sly and the Family Stone documentary and i couldn't. I don't know why for some reason when i try to watch full Unsung documentaries at TV One website, it won't show all of it. I clicked on Sly and the Family Stone documentary and it wouldn't show the whole thing. I also tried to watch Con Funk Shun documentary and it wouldn't show all of it. I'm pissed about that because i like these artists and i wanna see the documentaries. I found out that Sly and the Family Stone broke up in 1974. That was too soon. Wasn't their first album Stand that came out in 1970 or 1971? I know Sly had a drug problem and the group also missed a lot of concerts and the promoters got mad at them. Sly has some issues. Larry Graham left the group and started his own group. He did well i guess. I like his song One In A Million. That's terrible that Sly is homeless and living in a van. What a fool for wasting his money.