Thread: Why Do Some Black Men Think White Women Are Better Than Black Women?

-

Default Why Do Some Black Men Think White Women Are Better Than Black Women?

White women got issues just like black women and i know this because i've met a few white women that are retarded. I don't know where black men get this mentality from that white women are easier to fuck than black women because that's not true. Believe me if white women were easier to fuck than black women, a lot of black men would be dealing with them. It doesn't matter to me if i have a black woman or white woman. I would like to have either one. I just want women period to change their ignorant behavior and stop acting stuck up and being a golddigger. It's been a long time since i've been in a relationship and i would like to have one again and the way it's looking now, i may not have a relationship ever again because my luck with women the last 10 years hasn't been good. I just think the women in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC are assholes compared to the women in my hometown Cleveland. I miss the black and white women back home. Sometimes i kinda wish i had stayed in Cleveland because i would have a woman.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

they just got a different way of playing these niggas
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 09-01-2012 at 03:14 PM.

-

Exactly LOL.

Why do some black men go on an internet forum and ask why some black men think white woman are better than black women when if he's a black man, would he not already know the answer?

Is CJ really a whoitey?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

reject charles, are you referring to white women in general? or BBW's?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

Check Two, what is BBW? Yes i'm referring to white women in general. I don't know why black men say that white women are better than black women when the only things that's different about white women is they seem nicer than black women because they speak to black men and they don't have a bunch of kids. Other than that, white women got the same issues black women got. White women are golddiggers, they got a attitude and they talk too much just like black women. Black men need to stop thinking just because white women speak to them that they're easier to fuck than black women and they're nicer than black women. No woman is easy to fuck no matter what her race is. Only women that are easy to fuck is prostitutes and they aren't gonna let you fuck unless you pay.

I do realize that some black men are with white women and they may be happier with white women than the black women they dated and that's good. I like to see good women with good men no matter what their race is. I feel like people can date whoever they wanna date. Black men shouldn't only date black women because black men shouldn't feel like they should stick with their own race because they're scared of black women calling them sellouts or uncle toms because they're with white women. Who gives a fuck what black women think about seeing black men with white women. Black women date white men and they don't give a damn how black men feel about it.

LOL

When i was younger it was a lot easier to fuck white women than black women because the whole 'ghetto negro' thing was en vogue and for black women i wasn't ghetto negro enough but for white women i was just the right amount of watered down.

idk whats cool now but black women are on my dick a lot harder and white women not as much. I think everyone's reaching the age where they want to settle down so white women are looking for white men and black women are looking for black men that can read better than them (despite being the world's worst proofreader)

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

lol, when you were younger??? you just got laid for the first time 2 years ago.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
    lol, when you were younger??? you just got laid for the first time 2 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Did you seriously have the nerve to laugh at that Charles?

what a stupid question women are women no matter where they come from