Thread: Sporty Thievz - No Pigeons

Default Sporty Thievz - No Pigeons

Remember this shit? LMAO

Love my job at the Soros factory mailing Jewish gold to primitive anarchists in St. Louis.

wow havent heard the name sporty thieves since this joint was on the radio.. lol

Rest In Peace Marlon Brando.

Great answer record.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

classic

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Ayeee, memories of playing this on my yellow Sony walkman tape player, riding my bike in Scarborough.
    Love my job at the Soros factory mailing Jewish gold to primitive anarchists in St. Louis.

-

Props to Sporty Thieves for doing a response to TLC's No Scrubs. Fuck these stuck up, attitude, golddigging black bitches. I love black women but they need to change their ignorant behavior and i know i'm wasting my time saying that because they're never gonna change.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Props to Sporty Thieves for doing a response to TLC's No Scrubs. Fuck these stuck up, attitude, golddigging black bitches. I love black women but they need to change their ignorant behavior and i know i'm wasting my time saying that because they're never gonna change.
    You should follow http://twitter.com/vh1pnut on twitter, he hates black women too.

I hate that I find him hilarious.

-

I like black men who diss black women because black women need to know that their shit stink since they're always dissing black men. I used to be on the website Diary Of A Tired Black Man which is the website for the movie and i got banned from there because i was posting a lot of negative stuff about black women but a lot of the black men on there liked what i said because i got positive responses from them. I don't know why i was banned because i was speaking the truth. Black women are fucked up and i don't like saying that because i love black women and i think they're beautiful. I just hate their ignorant behavior.