once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woman that isn't allowed to shave her beard inspires hairy chicks

tim duncan?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

did you call me a dickhead trixx?

i made a lil joke,not a big deal seeing as its on the net and in gen chat,sorry to offend all those hairy woman out there..

Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar

I agree with Trixx, y'all fagg0ts..

especially those who are religious, but due to your religion saying you allowed to cut hair, you on some racist shit, racist and sexual bullshit..

i follow no religion and no god, but i still respect her for how she wants to live,
    the people who diss her, must be insecure in their lives, this sikh girl is more than secure with herself, and i bet she treats everyone with love and respect..

some of you guise are just kids in adult bodies.. lol

imagine if Christians where not allowed to cut their hair.. lolol.. ahhh
    or muslims.. but your god allows you too.. he also says you must be circumcised...

long hair or snip snip on ur cock?

all this is pointless..

its not how the person looks., 'but how soft and gooey they are inside' <-- DIRECT QUOTE FROM BUTTERS;SOUTHPARK EPISODE 'SARCASTABALL' (season 16 episode 8)

Everyone Has A Creamy Filling

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...g#tab=featured

lol, just watched that episode last night, hilarious! Got to respect her for standing up for herself & not giving a fuck what other people think. This thread needs some

lol snap, watched it last night.. i have to admit tho.. each time someone took a gulp.. i shuddered and felt sickly each time..

if this girl had done something to harm any of you or made fun or any of you i could understand where you're coming from, not saying it would make you right but i could understand.

everything that could be said has probably already been said about this girl on other forums and behind her back daily. it's all ok when it's someone else being made fun of but you have to remember that this girl is real and you probably couldn't walk a mile in her shoes. if you had to put up with all the taunts she's had to put up with you'd prolly off yourself. she didn't choose to grow hair, it's a medical condition.

it's easy to pick on defenceless people, if you were that clever and big and bad you would pick on someone who deserves it more. i noticed how the genuinely funny posters left this girl alone.
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-29-2012 at 07:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

i feel like deleting my post now,is getting all emotional in here.

dudes think she's hideous and she doesnt give a fuck.

gotta respect that.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

no doubt about that

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

the gif i posted coincidentally had that caged "too Hairy" person in it - i made that shit a few days ago before this stank ass thread popped up -

the "too silly" nigga is nostalgic for me - classic shit - unrelated to the thread though

wiff cheese

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

soap opera, good build though.
    Last edited by check two; 09-29-2012 at 01:05 PM.

^Good build?

No the fuck it wasn't!

Shit was the worst build this side of a CharlesJones thread.

And LMGDFAO @ Soul once again bringing his favorite method of protien consumption into the forefront of the conversation, completely unsolicited.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Bwahahaha I was gonna reply the other day when I read the thread with some amazon jungle ish, wish I had now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    imagine how annoying i would be if i was to make threads to post pics of dudes just to say i wouldn't fuck.
    That's a good idea, you should start a 'Corpers Sexual Rating Thread' and give your female overview of the entire forum, we all know you can type like a mawfucka!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IKEA View Post
    To laugh at others misfortune. Bitch.
    DANG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
    Trixx, hit me via PM if you need a real convo.

I'm sayin' though.
    Hahaha trust Surly to be doing the - 'yeah all dudes are dicks, now come chat with me so I can work my way into your panties with heartfelt sincerity' angle, dude tries to get nose deep in klunge no matter what the situation is!

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    lol, just watched that episode last night, hilarious! Got to respect her for standing up for herself & not giving a fuck what other people think. This thread needs some

Word!

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol snap, watched it last night.. i have to admit tho.. each time someone took a gulp.. i shuddered and felt sickly each time..

That's funny since you willfully drink your own cum and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    if this girl had done something to harm any of you or made fun or any of you i could understand where you're coming from, not saying it would make you right but i could understand.

everything that could be said has probably already been said about this girl on other forums and behind her back daily. it's all ok when it's someone else being made fun of but you have to remember that this girl is real and you probably couldn't walk a mile in her shoes. if you had to put up with all the taunts she's had to put up with you'd prolly off yourself. she didn't choose to grow hair, it's a medical condition.

it's easy to pick on defenceless people, if you were that clever and big and bad you would pick on someone who deserves it more. i noticed how the genuinely funny posters left this girl alone.
    I think it's pretty cool, nothing wrong with a bit of hair, plus you could share beard styling techniques n shyt!

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    dudes think she's hideous and she doesnt give a fuck.

gotta respect that.
    Word!

Quote Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
    ^Good build?

No the fuck it wasn't!

Shit was the worst build this side of a CharlesJones thread.

And LMGDFAO @ Soul once again bringing his favorite method of protien consumption into the forefront of the conversation, completely unsolicited.

Had to be done (:

Tech tech, no i dont enjoy it, dont make me repeat what i wrote!! stop changing my words :P

how hard is it to get hold of some nair? lazy bitch.