once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish yall a happy tuvaluq bornage

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    love is when 2 men with mustaches hug each other very tight for at least 3 minutes
    love is when you fuck some chick in the club restroom and never see her again in life.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
    some of yall make music..do yall even know what love is?..yeah its _BaLaNcE_
    Queer

Banned

and why am i a queer?..namedropping is to easy some of yall lack brains on this site..im not gay firsti already fucked the most beautifull girls in my life and gave it to them well to most of yall cant say that al i do fuck transsexuals but that doesnt count for a nigga being gay i likes my pussy too much so what yall problem with me for yall to be dropping names in the first place for real look im not gonna type against some wu hating faggots get the fuck outta here if you want to spread hate admins should take note at what some of these white geeks is doing and ban them you already can see a few just coming here to ruin the atmosphere of the site 4real

Banned

i dont get yall fucks man yall support an south american immortal technique another south american nigga brings the same heat and yall aint supporting..
    i dont got nothing against cilvaringz but yall supporting that african
    let america fall like said in the bible and let these europeans keep suppressing african american gold i live in poor conditions just because i was born in south america just for that dumb reason..keep watching yaself proud in the mirror each day and let america sink like the titanic

"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell