once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: what does kangay west do!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Exclamation what does kangay west do!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

    he doesnt write his raps...

    he doesnt program drums or know how to mix...

    he hires superior musicians and producers to do all the work...

    then he adds some incredibly gay chant and asks a musician to needlessly play the guitar or strings over a section that doesnt need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT A GENIUS

    LOL @ a musical genius needing a whole roster of gay niggas to write his childish raps

    GOOD MUSIC is a gay imprint... its a writing pool...

    you think kangay signed pusha t to give him a solo career!?!?!?!?!!?!?

    hes there to make kangay look like he knows how to rap...

    if youre wowed by kangay west music your ipod is full of TRASH...

    even when kangay west was producing records... he was jacking dre drums off the internet and throwing them over soul samples... he was also getting out performed by every in house producer on roc a fella... bink! just blaze charlemagne....

    LOL @ sampling DAFT punk

    GAY RAP ANTHEM

    kangay west changed music alright...

    he made rap a gay genre...

    you thought DISCO was gay!?!?!?!!?!?!?

    *sees nerd wearing a bow tie driving a piece of shit car with a muffler hanging off blasting kangay joints about the GOOD life*

    bizarro world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    at least dr.dre could mix a record...

    kangay just jumps around the studio while real talent works...

    look kangay west is in the back chanting a chorus... what a genius....

    LOL @ the watch the throne studio sessions

    go find that documentary...

    jay-z and kangay acting like white men... exchanging art pieces over bowls of fruit... inviting russel crowe to the studio... jay-z recording lazy raps in a CHAIR... kangay west selling mr.hudson hooks like its magic....

    LOL @ 90% of the losers that bought that album being broke as fuck

    LOL @ kangay west live show

    he needs a state of the art light show and moving parts on stage to mask his inability to perform!!!!!!!!!!

    "look hes glowing in the dark... jesus!!!!!!"

    the fact he gets credited as a genius in the music world is proof raps a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    when i go on a rap site in 2012...

    i get the same feeling i get when i walk into a bathroom to drop 2...

    and see somebody else didnt flush...

    SHIT IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    if kangay west is a producer in 2012...

    i guesss puff produced ready to die...

    i see a rapper bragging about sucking dick going #1 in the near future!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,236
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    when i go on a rap site in 2012...

    i get the same feeling i get when i walk into a bathroom to drop 2...

    and see somebody else didnt flush...

    SHIT IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lmfao!!!!
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  3. #3

    Default

    not to mention he got a porn whore kardashian look alike to fuck and taped it and now might show up on the net...was probably tighter then kims tho

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPTIMUS View Post
    not to mention he got a porn whore kardashian look alike to fuck and taped it and now might show up on the net...was probably tighter then kims tho
    and the same ppl that say kangay is a genius... CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    kangay west is a big gay fraud...

    most performers ppl worship are in love with the lifestyle....

    LOL @ it taking 30 ppl to make a song about flashing lights

    check the credits kangay is a do nothing homo...

    he puts sprinkles on top when the cupcakes done....

    last solo LP for example...

    mike dean builds the beat... kangay gays it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    its really unbelievable how low the talent level is in rap....

    grown men hiring children to write their gay one dimensional ABC raps...

    producers going through their e-mail looking for beats to jack...

    RAP IS FOR LOW LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Kanye Titta is that nigga, stop bitching about the state of the game, and cop Mic Tyson on Oct. 30th.

  6. #6
    The Master of Equilibrium
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,967
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Cop Mic Tyson on Oct. 30th.

    Yeahhhh best piece in this whole thread! Cannot wait for that shit to drop.. Repped!

    On topic though Angry! is killing me with this hahaha man speaks the truth.



  7. #7
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    reanimated has got me holding my gut again but do u not like beats like this



    NON-IGS

  8. #8
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    reanimated has got me holding my gut again but do u not like beats like this

    That beat is a classic and he has more but after Be he fell off. He had like a couple of good beats after that but it wasn't the same.


    His greatest beat in my opinion.

    Most of the beats on College Dropout are good. Be, Faithful, Testify, Chi City, The Food; all classic beats. He could have been a top 20 producer if he chose to stay true to his sound.

  9. #9
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    haha same accounts posting back to back smh

  10. #10
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    haha same accounts posting back to back smh
    You need help, seriously. The only times I agree (not always but mostly) with rakimkoolgrapwu is when it's about lyrics or GZA. Not only do we disagree with eachother a lot, also the way we write is very different. He's from UK, I hate most things from UK. I'm from Netherlands. Look at the comments in general chat regarding religion. He doesn't believe in religion at all, he thinks it doesn't make any sense.

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=118456&page=4
    Here you go.

    I'm muslim, even if I had a double account I think Allah sees everything so that would be forbidden. It's not like I'm a strict muslim but I wouldn't go against something like that. From time to time we disagree with eachother and it's not like that's fake just so people won't notice. He said Buddhism isn't even a religion or something and I disagree and it's make me mad when people talk stuff like that about religion. If you look at my comment history I blast everyone who talks bad about religion.

    You keep repeating yourself and like I said earlier to you: I'm not rakimkoolgrapwu. I do talk to him but if person A is commenting in the same thread as person B more than once or more than 20 times it doesn't make them the same person. Not at all. It's just a stupid conclusion. How are we the same person, seriously?

  11. #11
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
    You need help, seriously. The only times I agree (not always but mostly) with rakimkoolgrapwu is when it's about lyrics or GZA. Not only do we disagree with eachother a lot, also the way we write is very different. He's from UK, I hate most things from UK. I'm from Netherlands. Look at the comments in general chat regarding religion. He doesn't believe in religion at all, he thinks it doesn't make any sense.

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=118456&page=4
    Here you go.

    I'm muslim, even if I had a double account I think Allah sees everything so that would be forbidden. It's not like I'm a strict muslim but I wouldn't go against something like that. From time to time we disagree with eachother and it's not like that's fake just so people won't notice. He said Buddhism isn't even a religion or something and I disagree and it's make me mad when people talk stuff like that about religion. If you look at my comment history I blast everyone who talks bad about religion.

    You keep repeating yourself and like I said earlier to you: I'm not rakimkoolgrapwu. I do talk to him but if person A is commenting in the same thread as person B more than once or more than 20 times it doesn't make them the same person. Not at all. It's just a stupid conclusion. How are we the same person, seriously?

  12. #12
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
    I'm muslim, even if I had a double account I think Allah sees everything so that would be forbidden.
    haha



  13. #13
    SHAOLIN STUDENT JakobR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    440
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I must admit the word genius is thrown around too freely these days. Kanye West is an interessting personality and an important figure for hip hop. But to be censidered a genius, you must at least come up with your own melodies instead of just sampling. RZAs beats contains samples as well but he makes the samples into melodies of his own.

    I havn't really liked a lot of his music since his last solo album but you have to be a fool not to regocnize he pushes the boundaries of what you expect of a hip hop album. Musically MDTBF is one of the best projects the last 10 years. I just wish it beat for beat was more coherent.
    "Motherfuckers say that I'm foolish, that I only talk about jewells, do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?" - Jay-Z

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JakobR View Post

    I havn't really liked a lot of his music since his last solo album but you have to be a fool not to regocnize he pushes the boundaries of what you expect of a hip hop album. Musically MDTBF is one of the best projects the last 10 years. I just wish it beat for beat was more coherent.
    LOL

    bink! made the best beat on that album

    kangay needs writers

    and mike dean co produced and mixed everything

    yet kangay is the talent...

    LOL

    second album kangay needed jon brion

    jon brion got a huge pay day to come up with the simplest shit in his career and make a no talent faggot that knew how to jack drums and loop samples look good

    rhymefest wrote kangays biggest hit

    rolling stone magazine thinks kangay is a genius for sampling daft punk

    i think it makes him a FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    lol @ rolling stones calling kanye a genius for sampling daft punk

    Quote Originally Posted by JakobR View Post
    I must admit the word genius is thrown around too freely these days. Kanye West is an interessting personality and an important figure for hip hop. But to be censidered a genius, you must at least come up with your own melodies instead of just sampling. RZAs beats contains samples as well but he makes the samples into melodies of his own.

    I havn't really liked a lot of his music since his last solo album but you have to be a fool not to regocnize he pushes the boundaries of what you expect of a hip hop album. Musically MDTBF is one of the best projects the last 10 years. I just wish it beat for beat was more coherent.
    I find MBDTF to be extremely overrated. Kanye had one good album imo and that's College Dropout. Some find his second album to be good as well but personally I disagree. It wasn't his raps but he had beats on that album that were very good like All Falls Down. Nowadays it's just random trash with no skill at all. Not only were the guestappearances horrible, the beats on Dark Twisted are just bad. He turned down Madlib beats but can you blame him when the only thing on his mind is money.

    Kanye is not a genius. A genius doesn't copy paste drums from a legend Pete Rock for his own track and makes it sound horrible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •