once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

Default Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

Anyone got the original Dont be a.? I got both versions i dunno why but when you buy it on dvd or see it on tv now its different then the orignial...and only reason i could see the original is cuz i got in on bootleggmad long ago lol, but anyway i was wonderin if anyone seen the 2 different versions and if anyone kno why there is two different versions,they got different scenes,they even changed the music and the words with some editing bullshit, the one I got on bootlegg is much better and funnier..holla back at me 1time

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Default Re: Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

yeah this shit is funny as a motherfucker. the charactors dad is younger than him. loc dog gets that blow job from that crack addict shits just straight up funny

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Default Re: Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

lol 2 versions? dunno which of them I have....but I dl that movie.....no chance buying it here.
    I'm low-key like seashells. |::GZA/Genius::|

Veteran Member

message !!

LoL ^

I just got the new version that came out on DVD, I had it on VHS before..I haven't watched it yet..but that's gay that they changed it up?

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE

can you give an example of a scene on the bootleg that's not on the released one, i dunno which i've seen. best wayans brothers movie imo.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Don't Be A Menace Is Classic But Why Have They Not Made Part 2 Yetaaaaa/
    Ps If They Do The Waynes Better Be In It Fuck Scary Movie 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bungle
    message !!
    Hahahaha For Real I Still Blurt That Shit Out To This Day Out Of Nowhere I'll Just Be Like Message And People Will Look At Me Mad Werid.

Quote Originally Posted by MaShPG
    can you give an example of a scene on the bootleg that's not on the released one, i dunno which i've seen. best wayans brothers movie imo.
    Aiight, this how u kno I'll give u 1 easy example..at the party scene the ORIGINAL scene got a white boy dancing with his girl...and he wit loc in the corner like yo u see dat,Loc like yeah, so they walk up to the white boy and the crowd like "GO WHITE BOY GO WHITE BOY GO WHITE BOY" then ashtray like da fuck u doin! white boy like the studio thought that a white guy in the movie would help the sales, ashtray like get da fuck outa here! and hook him n knocks him out..thats one of the original scenes that they just took out....oh and to answer why they aint make no sequel...see all that was was a "scary movie" for hood movies, but they aint been making too many classic hood movies lately...thought I could think of some funny shit they could make fun of off of the movie Fresh lol..peace

oh, i've seen the edited version then, still funny as hell.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Quote Originally Posted by MaShPG
    oh, i've seen the edited version then, still funny as hell.
    Yeah dont get me wrong the edited version funny but, after u see the original the edited version looks so fake..i mean they even changed music and sound effects i dont kno why but that shit just dont sound real..lol i think they even changed tooth picks tatoo but i could be wrong on that