Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: BLACKs FOR ROMNEY

  1. #1
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default BLACKs FOR ROMNEY



  2. #2

    Default

    Lmao @ this

  3. #3
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,353
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    -Actress Stacey Dash was attacked with negative tweets after voicing her support of Mitt Romney on Twitter over the weekend. Many comments were racially charged and others suggested the star of the 1990s hit 'Clueless' should just "kill herself."

    http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/st...170600904.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  4. #4
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,184
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    ^was reading about that earlier

    also read this, from a "conservative black chick" who is stupid as fuck
    Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney, gets racial backlash on Twitter: Not all blacks must be Democrats
    By Crystal Wright
    Crystal Wright is an occasional contributor to The Root DC and is the editor of the political site “Conservative Black Chick.”.
    Actress Stacey Dash got slammed on Twitter for supporting Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. (Evan Vucci - Associated Press)

    Before she endorsed Republican candidate Mitt Romney for president, actress Stacey Dash forgot to read the “black memo” that states all blacks must vote Democrat — or else!

    “Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney”

    When she tweeted that comment with a patriotic photo of herself clad in a red bathing suit, Dash uncorked racist rage from Obama supporters:

    “RACIAL DRAFT: I LIKE TO REQUEST A TRADE TO SEND STACEY DASH TO THE CAUCASIANS TO ACQUIRE BILL CLINTON TO THE BLACKS,” wrote one person on Twitter.

    Another tweeted: “We’ve been letting you slide for years! It's OVER.”

    Both comments suggested Dash wasn’t “really” black because she had the audacity to vote for Romney. Still, another tweeted, “Stacey Dash had a perm since birth. . .I knew I couldn’t trust her.. Lol .”

    The implication is that Dash, who has straight hair, “thinks she’s white” and therefore can’t be trusted to be a true black, as evidenced by her Republican nature.

    When a black person steps out of the black Democrat box that liberals have assigned them to and most blacks have accepted, personal attacks ensue. “Sell-out,” “Oreo,” or “You think you’re white,” are just a few examples of the name-calling they must endure. I’ve never laid eyes on this “black memo” that warns blacks they must vote Democrat, but like Dash I have received a heap of hate mail mostly from other blacks questioning my authentic blackness because I choose to be a Republican.

    Engaging in this gutter level name-calling aimed at black conservatives makes other blacks look ignorant, particularly of their history. A friend told me it’s not worth writing about the history of blacks and the Republican Party because that’s old news. I disagree.

    Many blacks need to remember that after the Civil War, it was the Republican party that won passage of the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments, and Republicans were instrumental in getting the Civil Rights Act passed. Frederick Douglass and Booker T. Washington were both Republicans.

    During Reconstruction, thanks to the help of Republicans, many blacks were elected to office. Sen. Hiram Revels (R-Miss.), Rep. Benjamin S. Turner (R-Ala.), Rep. Robert DeLarge (R-SC), Josiah Walls (R-Fla.), Jefferson Long (R-Ga.), Joseph Rainey (R-SC) and Robert B. Elliott (R-SC) were some of the first blacks elected to Congress in the late 1800s. Until the 1960s, many blacks voted Republican.

    A woman tweeted Dash would regret voting for Romney because she “thinks Mitt Romney won't cut off them unemployment checks she's receiving. Wrong again ma'am.” The notions implied here — that blacks want welfare checks, and welfare policies have benefited blacks — are ridiculous.

    The breakdown of the black family is the root cause of blacks’ economic slide downward, something Romney wants to fix by encouraging marriage. In 1964, about 23 percent of black babies were born out of wedlock; today, as cited by The New York Times, it’s 73 percent. According to The Wall Street Journal, fifty-five percent of all federal prisoners are black. Half of murder victims are black, and of those 85 percent are black males. These are grim statistics for a race that represents only about 13 percent of the population.

    President Obama isn’t serving up a great black agenda to address the problems keeping black Americans from advancing up the economic ladder. In fact, Obama’s policies have disproportionately harmed blacks. The black jobless rate at 13.4 percent is almost twice the national average of 7.8 percent.

    After being barraged by what can only be described as a rain of insults and ignorance, Dash tweeted, “My humble opinion... EVERYONE is entitled to one.” Yes, all Americans, even black people, are entitled to different political opinions. Maybe if more blacks start examining Obama’s record, they would realize they, too, have a choice.
    this is priceless
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  5. #5

    Default

    When a black person steps out of the black Democrat box that liberals have assigned them to and most blacks have accepted, personal attacks ensue. “Sell-out,” “Oreo,” or “You think you’re white,” are just a few examples of the name-calling they must endure. I’ve never laid eyes on this “black memo” that warns blacks they must vote Democrat, but like Dash I have received a heap of hate mail mostly from other blacks questioning my authentic blackness because I choose to be a Republican.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 10-09-2012 at 03:22 PM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Regardless of political affiliation, I wanna fuck Stacey Dash so bad.

    I'd be licking pussy for eons....


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  7. #7
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,525
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Niether candidate inspires me at all, and i like them equally. I would vote for Romney because he doesn't want to pay taxes, can't relate to the poor, and is so rich it's deminished his humanity which i think are the illest shits ever. I respect taxes but think avoiding them is the most american thing you can do, i hate the poor and they recently stole my bike, and i strive to aquire a level of wealth that deminishes my capacity to relate to the average human being, whom is most of the time a fag.


    I hate what both candidates have to say about foriegn affairs, they're both fags

    I hate what both candidates have to say about creating employment because they're both obsessed with thinking this situation is about regulation as opposed to being about our unhealthy relationship with credit, olgarchic monopolies ruling every industry and sector and getting called genius for congealing economic growth, a completely natural and expected downturn in the economic cycle, an unfavorable environment for business and industrial flight.

    I also think it's america and it's not that deep, we'll be cool

    I also like Obama's skin more than Romney's though Romney has the better forehead.

    they dress the same, so idk about swag. People say romeny has no swag, but really he's so baller that he lost grip with his heart, which is the swaggest shit ever and the purpose of life.



    I think Obama's been a huge disappointment and dull. Romney is the white him. I'm not voting.

  8. #8
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,525
    Rep Power
    144

    Default


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I hate the poor and they recently stole my bike...



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  10. #10

    Default

    that some ignorant faggot shit against stacey dash.

    @lol @ racial overtones about stacey and straight hair. i swear down african americans are the most self hating ethnic group on the planet.

    i never see this shit from other people

    i think romney would be a bad fit for most americans regardless of race 7/10 out of the time (unless your filthy rich or a radical neo-conservative christian)

    regardless i know some people are voting for obama because they want to keep their foodstamps lol



  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
    Regardless of political affiliation, I wanna fuck Stacey Dash so bad.

    I'd be licking pussy for eons....
    lol i agree



  12. #12
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Stacey was on Piers Morgan tonight.

  13. #13

    Default

    I really think though that Black Americans should form their own party

    They share a lot of the same characteristics as the white conservative repubs

    * Get money

    * Pay little to no taxes

    * Destroy anyone that gets in your path


    I'm just surprised rap artists aren't campaigning yet.

    I'd bet money Jay-z will attempt it, especially if Arnold could pull it off.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    i swear down african americans are the most self hating ethnic group on the planet.

    i never see this shit from other people

  15. #15
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,353
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    It look like you struck a nerve with 5 percent Cory Haim with doo rag. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •