Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blacks and Indians are losers when it comes to building a great nation.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Blacks and Indians are losers when it comes to building a great nation.

To state that African-Americans and Native Americans haven't built anything in history is down right a disgrace.

Then he goes on to say that black men have no honor because we are unable to construct a nation while other races are able to construct nations. We're weak and our women are the main providers.

Just listen to the video and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

No artificial sleazy

lol

Non Ignorant Math Team

didnt watch the video but sub sahara african and native american nations r extremely primitive and barbaric. look at sub sahara africa today. its full of dictators who use a very outdated and backwards political system.

if columbus never entered the americas most of those places wouldve been extremely primitive.

but u can also say if the romans didnt conquer the celts in britain or other europeans those lands would also b extremely primitive.

im not exactly sure how african americans can build a nation if theyre slaves who entered into america. what kinda nation is he saying they should build. the only way they can build a nation is by taking over america which seems incredibly unlikely.

NON-IGS

Last edited by PALEHORSE; 10-24-2012 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    didnt watch the video but sub sahara african and native american nations r extremely primitive and barbaric. look at sub sahara africa today. its full of dictators who use a very outdated and backwards political system.

if columbus never entered the americas most of those places wouldve been extremely primitive.

but u can also say if the romans didnt conquer the celts in britain or other europeans those lands would also b extremely primitive.
    He would agree with you

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    He would agree with you

hed definitely disagree with me. i already talked about romans civilising britain and europe. most of the people around there would b nordic or in other words aryan. and they were also uncivilised and barbaric.

NON-IGS

hed definitely disagree with me. i already talked about romans civilising britain and europe. most of the people around there would b nordic or in other words aryan. and they were also uncivilised and barbaric.
    nordic and aryan are two different things

nordic ethnic grouping was n reality what the germans austrians etc were

aryan were basically persian/iranian and they are also in places like turkey and india

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post

aryan were basically persian/iranian and they are also in places like turkey and india
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 10-24-2012 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post

yes sorry i was commenting to that guy talking about hitler and so i used the word in the nazi sense (which is the wrong sense). i think the term "aryan" mightve been used by some slavs cuz they had the same language as iranians indians etc back then.

but im not 2 sure about that.

NON-IGS

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Idiot.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by laolu View Post
    Idiot.
    its true. lol do u think native americans would b using computers if columbus never entered the americas.

do u think britain wouldve been anywhere near as gr8 if the romans didnt invade it.

am i praising columbus. no im not. he was an extremely cruel and brutal man. and he allowed the rape of a woman.

but his presence definitely did advance the americas cuz he taught them far more advanced stuff.

NON-IGS

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

its true. lol do u think native americans would b using computers if columbus never entered the americas.

do u think britain wouldve been anywhere near as gr8 if the romans didnt invade it.

am i praising columbus. no im not. he was an extremely cruel and brutal man. and he allowed the rape of a woman.

but his presence definitely did advance the americas cuz he taught them far more advanced stuff.
    You are an idiot.

Non Ignorant Math Team

restoring a nation is different from building a nation. not the same thing. i didnt watch the video but asking african americans 2 build a nations is absurd.

what do u mean by "niggerdom". i dont think black people are a hindrance lol.

NON-IGS

No artificial sleazy

nation building is old news

terraforming mars is next

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    nation building is old news

terraforming mars is next
    if the ancient greek and roman empires didnt collapse we wouldve already been terraforming mars

NON-IGS